Appleseed 2008 Schedule

The current Appleseed schedule for the year.

Myakka, FL - Feb 2-3
Davilla, TX - Feb 9-10
Kingsport, TN - Feb. 16-17
Ramseur, NC - Feb 23-24 (has RBC prior)
Hinesville, GA - March 1-2
Corona, CA - March 8-9
Sallisaw, OK- March 8-9
Fallon, NV - March 15-16
Toccoa, GA - March 29-30
Puryear, TN - April 5-6
Grandfield, OK - April 12-13
Searsboro, Iowa - Apr 19-20
Lexington, KY - Apr 19-20
Harvard, MA - Apr 19-20
Freedom, Indiana - Apr 19-20
Ramseur, NC - Apr 19-20
Piru, CA - Apr 19-20
Ottawa, IL - Apr 19-20
Canon City, CO - Apr 19-20
Pensacola, Florida - Apr 19-20
Proctor, VT - Apr 26-27
Three Forks, MT - May 3-4 (has a boot camp prior)
Ridgecrest, CA - May 3-4
Cedar City, UT - May 17-18
Athens, OH - May 24-25
Shiocton, WI - May 24-25
Van Etten, NY - May 24-25
Mechanicsville, VA - May 24-25
Kemmerer, WY - May 31-June 1
Newcastle, WY - June 7-8
Canton/Minerva Ohio - June 7-8
Searsboro, Iowa - June 14-15
Vale, Oregon - June 21-22
Ramseur, NC #2 - July 4-6 (special 3 day event) (has RBC prior)
Throop, NY - July 12-13
Jericho, VT - July 19-20 600 Yard Range!
Kemmerer, WY - Aug 2-3 (RBC prior)
Ramseur, NC #3 - Aug 30-31 (has RBC prior)
Ottawa, IL - Sept 6-7
Puryear, TN #2 - Sept 13-14
Proctor, VT #2 - Sept 27-28
Hinesville, GA #2 - Oct. 4-5
Boulder City, NV #2 - Oct 11-12
Osage Beach, MO - Oct 25-26 (has RBC prior)
Fallon, NV #2 - Nov 1-2
Davilla, TX - Nov 8-9
Toccoa, GA - Nov 8-9
Mechanicsville, VA - Nov 22-23

AND, we're looking for others, even already working on a few in the area.

Look, we'll come to you. What you do is find a range, and help us get everything in place. We'll even help you do most of that.

Contact Me, Crak or Dwarven1, we're RWVA Instructors or Staff.

Or ask any of the others that have been to these event. I'd wager they'll gladly help you.

Here's a form, with a copy of the attendance application, and address to mail it to:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=607.0

Last edited:
By April, my rifle of choice will likely have a threaded barrel (non-perm affixed something or other at the end) any idea if I can bring it to VT (assuming yes) or MA (assuming no), what about NY?

NY will be like MA, AWB wise.

VT follows Federal Laws, we don't restrict anything the Feds don't, except silencers.

The restriction of silencers is a Fish & Game thing.

You could find us a range in NH that will let us have an Appleseed there. I'd be GLAD to help you make that happen. Maine, too.

There will be a full Appleseed there EVERY April 19th weekend as long as I have a say in the matter.

There will also be mini Appleseeds over the summer at Harvard on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. About once a month. You should come to these and work on your skills.

If you miss this one, I highly highly highly encourage you to take the short drive up to Jericho for the EAFR Appleseed. It was an absolute joy to be on that range (and I didn't even get to shoot!) Of course the other local Appleseeds are great too, but that's one not to miss.

Last edited:
Jericho is absolutely fantastic.

There are other events in the region, and we're constantly working on MORE events.

We've got possible events in Bennington, VT, in the White River Junction, VT area and even in New Hampshire. Lots of loose ends to be tied up, though.

Right now, the only fall event on the schedule in the Northeast is Proctor, VT 27-28 Sep.

If you miss this one, I highly highly highly encourage you to take the short drive up to Jericho for the EAFR Appleseed. It was an absolute joy to be on that range (and I didn't even get to shoot!) Of course the other local Appleseeds are great too, but that's one not to miss.

I've been to Jericho and Camp Ethan Allen. I'd not call it a "short drive".

Gary

My son lives just outside of Charlotte. I'm trying to get him to sign up for the appleseed in Ramseur, NC —April 19 & 20. Anyone local there that I can point him to for an email question or two? thx, bob

My son lives just outside of Charlotte. I'm trying to get him to sign up for the appleseed in Ramseur, NC —April 19 & 20. Anyone local there that I can point him to for an email question or two? thx, bob

[email protected]

The real gotcha is I may be one of the ones that answers it. I'll answer it, or hand it off to the right party, or both.

The Shoot Boss for that event is VAshooter, and he's good, real good. Your son will be in good hands there.

Back
Top Bottom