• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Apple G5 tower computer

Description :Apple G5 tower computer. Great computer to have for young kids to use without having to spend a lot of money to get something that runs well. Perfect computer for the garage/basement/man cave to put on your work bench for looking up firearms manuals, etc, when working on your guns! That was why I bought it about two years ago, but I never ended up using it. I do not have specs on this computer as I do not have it set up, however, the operating system on it is fresh (I do not have discs, I bought this from a refurb shop in NY state) and it runs great. The ONLY problem with it is that the hard drive in it is really the only one that can be used with it (unless you are handy with splicing and redoing wires!). The plastic connector on the end of the cable that attaches the hard drive to the motherboard half snapped off in the connection piece of the bard drive. The connection is fine and everything, but if you want to swap hard drives, then you will need to fix the plastic connector on the end of that cable that is used to connect the hard drive to the motherboard. It came to me this way from the place I bought it. Also, you will need screws to out the hard drive in place (not hard). I have the original mouse and keyboard for it but DO NOT have a monitor I can give with it unfortunately. I am pricing this accordingly.

Accessories : Original mouse and keyboard.

Selling Terms : Face to face, must come to me to pick it up.

Price : $125 OBRO

Contact Information: PM is best.

Pictures:

CCD3ADA8-C9A5-48A1-B5A8-BF986AA1EC68_zpsdtj8sq5h.jpg

D50096AF-B25F-413A-AA20-7916404BBD2A_zpsnu5escbq.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Bump, open to offers!!! Great backup internet machine for your man cave or gun workstation area!

Back
Top Bottom