Appendix Holster Recommendations

What firearm is it for? He has limited offerings, but Silverbackgunworks.com makes probably the nicest holster I own for the money. Ben makes some really nice stuff. His $55 holsters are on par with the $80-$100+ offerings from the competition.

I have a Vanguard 2. It doesn’t work at all for me. It doesn’t keep the gun in a proper orientation. As soon as I sit down, the gun shifts.

Clip or loop? I have one with a loop that can shift, but the one with the clip doesn't. Want to try the metal overhook next.

ROFL. Any TIERED team that utilizes his services is a joke.

He's a legit B class shooter. I had his USPSA number at one time when I was looking into his fraudness.

His holster quality is garbage. I had 2 side cars at one point, that he gave me for free because I had a decent IG following as an instructor. I sold them and sent him the money because they are such garbage

Why so salty? Congrats on your decent IG following, you must be really good at shooting and life.

No. It's really not, and I've been involved with that kid more than anybody here. My assessment of his character is based of real experience, and won't change.

People are free to buy his overhyped and overpriced crap, and I'll continue to advise them not to.

Why so salty? Congrats on your decent IG following, you must be really good at shooting and life.

No thanks needed. I deleted it because IG is a cesspool of fraud thief instructors that have cult followers.

No. It's really not, and I've been involved with that kid more than anybody here. My assessment of his character is based of real experience, and won't change.

People are free to buy his overhyped and overpriced crap, and I'll continue to advise them not to.

Are you IG famous and shooting community famous? I’m honored to be forum posting among such hallowed company.

All fun and games brother, just giving you some shit, no love lost.

Are you IG famous and shooting community famous? I’m honored to be forum posting among such hallowed company.

All fun and games brother, just giving you some shit, no love lost.

I watched him come up along with fraudbush. I have zero respect for either of them... so take it for what it is.

But yes, you should be honored that I've interacted with you 🤣🤣🤣

I tried AIWB with a Glock 26 and failed utterly with several holsters. I’ve had success with a Glock 43x and a KSG holster. I use the foam wedge on the holster — this keeps the butt tucked in to my belly and the foam is keeps the hard holster from digging in to my lower abdomen.

Doulos holster? I’m looking for a good AIWB holster for the 43x at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom