• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appendix holster, carrier attached

I have one of these for my G19 and love it (not with the attached mag carrier though). They are in NH:

https://www.alexandryandesign.com/product/master-blaster-mag-pistol-combo-iwb/

1a7e0656c05a9b9bcacb9d0d932d909e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

FIST allegedly makes one in index. It's about the same price. I've never been fond of $50 kydex holsters.

I have always carried appendix, I own a T Rex sidecar holster and a TucTite Annex Holster.
Like them both a lot, extremely comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of the Stealthgear AIWB+ setup. I made a few modifications to it and it's made it even better. It prints a little bit without a concealment claw on the grip side because the backing is more flexible than a full kydex rig but it's extremely comfortable. Pricey but lead times are way better than they used to be.

I ended up swapping the belt clips out for true 1.5" and messed around with the heights a bit. Fitted the holster while seated without clips, made a reference mark about where my belt line crossed it and then drilled the clips for proper placement. It took some work but was well worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 60
I'm a big fan of the Stealthgear AIWB+ setup. I made a few modifications to it and it's made it even better. It prints a little bit without a concealment claw on the grip side because the backing is more flexible than a full kydex rig but it's extremely comfortable. Pricey but lead times are way better than they used to be.

I ended up swapping the belt clips out for true 1.5" and messed around with the heights a bit. Fitted the holster while seated without clips, made a reference mark about where my belt line crossed it and then drilled the clips for proper placement. It took some work but was well worth it.
Bumping this thread, looking for the same thing in op for my shield. Never ended up buying one for the Glock because I attached a light and don't want that thing up front due to size. Wondering if the flexible backing on the stealth gear makes reholstering iffy. Want my holster wide open aiwb. Still hoping to save a little over the side car and get something with the concealment claw as well. If I was able to get something on Amazon it would be ideal.

I know QVO holsters makes them with the mag carrier attatched. I haven't used them, but talon sei has a video on youtube about the process of making one and it's what he uses. I think they are a sponsor though, so bust out the salt shaker. I think you may need more than a grain. =P

Back
Top Bottom