Apparently, Cubby Linski has been a busy little beaver.

All his Legislation sucks but this one is a doozy...

HD353, An Act banning semi-automatic firearms

This legislation would ban all privately owned semi-automatic firearms. This legislation would also introduce a gun buy-back program. By enforcing a penalty of 18 months in prison and a fine of $5000 for each weapon, the Commonwealth would drastically reduce the amount of semi-automatic weapons in the hands of the public.

All his Legislation sucks but this one is a doozy...

HD353, An Act banning semi-automatic firearms

This legislation would ban all privately owned semi-automatic firearms. This legislation would also introduce a gun buy-back program. By enforcing a penalty of 18 months in prison and a fine of $5000 for each weapon, the Commonwealth would drastically reduce the amount of semi-automatic weapons in the hands of the public.
This is 99% of my firearms including my duck and turkey shotguns. Where Does this guy come up with this shit.

Let them pass it. I just want to accelerate the striking down of this state gun laws and it's always pin headed dolts like this that are the ones who do it.
Actually linstains bills never go anywhere, its basically using a shitty version of trumps media strategy.... make grand claims to get attention, in reality half ass it or do nothing. He does it so he appears relevant in his district. The moonbats that live around natick lap that shit up like a dog at a gravy spill.

The courts do not enforce the laws we have now. Every bill only targets law abiding citizens and nothing against the bad guy

One day I’ll unfortunately run into him on one of those forced mall trips….you know the ones we get taken on occasion to the Natick Collection (of Shite). I’ll smile politely, shake his hand, give it a good squeeze, lean in and whisper “even if I could I’d never vote for you”. Smile and walk away, then sanitize my hand immediately to get that concentrated lib juice off.

One day I’ll unfortunately run into him on one of those forced mall trips….you know the ones we get taken on occasion to the Natick Collection (of Shite). I’ll smile politely, shake his hand, give it a good squeeze, lean in and whisper “even if I could I’d never vote for you”. Smile and walk away, then sanitize my hand immediately to get that concentrated lib juice off.
You're a much better man than I am.

Actually linstains bills never go anywhere, its basically using a shitty version of trumps media strategy.... make grand claims to get attention, in reality half ass it or do nothing. He does it so he appears relevant in his district. The moonbats that live around natick lap that shit up like a dog at a gravy spill.

Yeah but I want something to get snuck in. This way we can accelerate the challenges to unconstitutional gun laws in this state.

Yeah but I want something to get snuck in. This way we can accelerate the challenges to unconstitutional gun laws in this state.

They're not so dumb that they'll actually try to use his legislation, though, sadly.... [rofl] it would make for a better chip shot though

WTf? He wants 5 hours of “Live discharge of firearms” with at least 50 rounds of ammunition. What is that 10 rounds an hour? At a licensed gun club. So Gun Clubs need to be licensed? Ban all semiautomatic guns, ban magazines… yada,yada, Yada…

Back
Top Bottom