AOC: trump accountability project [TAP] : going full stalin.

Yes. They want to make a database of people who have worked for, donated to, or in any way helped the Trump Administration. They hope employers will use the database as a pre-employment screening tool. I'm sure Indeed and others will try and integrate this into their sites.

EDIT: FYI all donations to political campaigns are public record....would take 10 minutes to set this up from those records.

As an employer you would have to be as sharp as a bowling ball to voluntarily cut your applicant pool in half over this.

corporate America is no longer about quality candidates, kalsh. It's all about pretentious virtue. It's all about the skin color game now. Lets see now how many white CEO's resign their post with the stipulation it be filled by a minority candidate.

Yes. They want to make a database of people who have worked for, donated to, or in any way helped the Trump Administration. They hope employers will use the database as a pre-employment screening tool. I'm sure Indeed and others will try and integrate this into their sites.

EDIT: FYI all donations to political campaigns are public record....would take 10 minutes to set this up from those records.
The irony of the Obama era illegal immigrant cage photo is a particularly nice gaslighting technique.

As an employer you would have to be as sharp as a bowling ball to voluntarily cut your applicant pool in half over this.

Yes but have you met HR personnel before? Under ideal conditions they may appear polite and professional, but they go full tyranny mode the moment anything negative comes up about you, whether someone claims you made them feel "uncomfortable" or whatever.

AOC has earned a "Double Tap"... after a little playful roughhousing...

HR departments are full of certifiably insane people obsessed with designer pronouns and prosecution of delusions of thoughtcrimes.

The way this shit all started in the UK a decade ago makes me think this is some CCP revenge operation to undermine western civilization's ability to compete in the intellectual and commercial marketplace.

Not really lol what if you hired out of it? Huh ? Huh?
Nah you're right I always hire either the best guy for the job... or the hottest chick who applies lol

Never doubt the stupidity of a Dem-0-nRat. I doubt it'd be the first time they cut off their nose to spite their face.
Remember Stalin called his own supporters "useful idiots".

Never doubt the stupidity of a Dem-0-nRat. I doubt it'd be the first time they cut off their nose to spite their face.
Remember Stalin called his own supporters "useful idiots".

While Stalin may have done that, the term "useful idiots," was first used by Lenin and according to IBD, Lenin stole the idea from economist Ludwig von Mises.

I wonder when they will require us to wear yellow stars in public?View attachment 410230
And Stalin was Time Man of the Year in 1939!
Stalin.jpg

My experience with HR in the tech world is quite different than described above, most of them are extremely tolerant to anything beyond blatant problems. If anything they try to avoid and diffuse conflict versus causing or escalating it. They are always women, all straight as far as I can tell, and usually good looking.

The two women you may see in the office wearing short skirts and hooker boots work for HR. Had one of them call me into her office once, was a little worried, turns out she wanted to set me up with a friend of hers.

seriously????

This country can't afford to have all the democrats and the republicans on welfare. Who will pay the taxes to fund it all? ;)

Back
Top Bottom