• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anywhere USA where this is still legal?

Loved that movie especially the fight scene between Robert Duval and the 4 greaser types. Phone calls I get on a regular basis but other than JWs no one showing up on my door step

Shooting on your property is perfectly legal in many states, including MA. As long as you just happen to be shooting when someone's shows up on your property and you don't shoot in their direction, you should be fine. Also, some states do allow lethal force against trespassers - I believe in Texas if someone is on your property after dark, they're fair game.

Shooting on your property is perfectly legal in many states, including MA. As long as you just happen to be shooting when someone's shows up on your property and you don't shoot in their direction, you should be fine. Also, some states do allow lethal force against trespassers - I believe in Texas if someone is on your property after dark, they're fair game.

The old timers had all the fun! o_O

Come down to my place in Texas and walk onto someones land without being invited. Legal or not, be prepared to get shot at.

Talking to the Sheriff after getting shot at:

you: so-and-so shot at me.
sheriff: where you on his land?
you: yea.
sheriff: don't go on his land.

And God forbid he catches you around his livestock!

Come down to my place in Texas and walk onto someones land without being invited. Legal or not, be prepared to get shot at.

Doin what?

Hmm, maybe we can offer Linsky a vacation down on a TX ranch?

Doin what?
Doesn't really matter. Warning shots are still a thing there. A guy I know brought his practices with him from Texas. Surprisingly, he didn't get in hot water because he was in a rural area and everyone assumed he was shooting pigs not scaring off thieves

This was in Missouri:

My sister was building her house on her 7 acres, some country bumpkin decided to go cut donuts in her yard and got his truck stuck. My dad who live across the street hears the commotion and goes to look at what going on, he witnesses the dumbass fleeing the scene. Dad goes back and gets the .30-30, pumps 6 rounds into the truck,picks up the brass, and goes back and calls the sharif. Sharif shows up, so does the dumbass with his buddies in a truck to pull out the truck. Guy gets real upset about the bullet holes, wants my dad arrested. Sharif asks my dad about the bullet holes, may dad says “holes where there when I showed up!” He tried hard to not have the smirk that he gets when he lies.

Guy said he’s going to come back and shoot up my dads truck, sharif cuffs and stuffs him on the spot. Truck got impounded, had to pay $2,000 in damages to my sister. On the way out the sharif tells my dad “call me anytime there is trouble, have a nice day!”

So yeah, in normal parts of the world, you can use your gun for country justice.

Personal property is the foundation of a capitalist society so it only makes sense to protect it. Too bad MA doesn't work like that.

Back
Top Bottom