• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anytown for Knife Safety

mikeyp

NES Member
Actually a page trolling the other Anytown tardlets. Worth some support if you're on the Book of Faces

Anytown for Knife Safety

31218625_1690435411047613_6077790667670332851_n.jpg

Wooden ear plugs ( of the late "tribal" scene) . . . It's too dangerous to show them and be accused of cultural appropriation ! ! ! Snowflakes gotta be pure !

To paraphrase a TTAG post, the NKA are baby killers and eat puppies for breakfast.

The comments are pretty amusing:

Brian Archibald MY STORY: As someone who has been a domestic abuser, I’d like to offer my story in my journey to make amends...
Years ago, in an attempt to inject more honesty in our relationship, my wife opened up about how she was politically opposed to my Nancy Reagan scrapbook.
In a fit of testosterone-fueled, blind rage, I explained to her five different reasons why I thought the window treatments in her bedroom were hideous.
I really don’t know what I would have done if there was a knife in the house, and by that, I mean that I really don’t know what to do with a knife or how to operate one. To this day, I still have nightmares about how I probably would have nicked myself in a panicked attempt to dispose of it properly.
Thank you all, for allowing me this platform. As per my therapist’s instructions, I do not ask for your forgiveness, but rather I beg of you to share my story with someone who could benefit.

The comments are pretty amusing:

Brian Archibald MY STORY: As someone who has been a domestic abuser, I’d like to offer my story in my journey to make amends...
Years ago, in an attempt to inject more honesty in our relationship, my wife opened up about how she was politically opposed to my Nancy Reagan scrapbook.
In a fit of testosterone-fueled, blind rage, I explained to her five different reasons why I thought the window treatments in her bedroom were hideous.
I really don’t know what I would have done if there was a knife in the house, and by that, I mean that I really don’t know what to do with a knife or how to operate one. To this day, I still have nightmares about how I probably would have nicked myself in a panicked attempt to dispose of it properly.
Thank you all, for allowing me this platform. As per my therapist’s instructions, I do not ask for your forgiveness, but rather I beg of you to share my story with someone who could benefit.

We will forgive, but we will never forget! Have you thought about ridding your property of guns, knives, shovels, hammers, and anything else that's high than -4 on the Moh's Scale of Hardness?

Back
Top Bottom