• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anything being planned in NH

I keep checking appleseedinfo.org for NH events, but I haven not seen an recent activity at all. Does anyone happen to know if there is any activity in the area at all?

I'm in southern NH, but I can't take my rifles or ammo to MA, so the MA events won't work for me. And the VT and ME ones that I have seen are prohibitively far for me.

Hi SSS, best bet is to check in on the Appleseed site as new events come up fairly regularly.

I know it's tough but if you have something street legal in Ma., even if not your go to rifle, it's worth doing for the experience itself. What you learn is what will carry over to other equipment. Leyden would be a good one to get to: location | Project Appleseed

HTH.

I've been looking, too, in Southern NH. I think Monadnock had some scheduled in the past, maybe the legal troubles affected it.

I heard there was a problem, no idea what it is. I hope folks can get it sorted quick. It was a decent range for Appleseed, was there last year for one.

Just checking for an Appleseed in NH or Vermont and nothing scheduled. Maine as well. What's happened to Appleseeds in the northeast? I'd like to try a winter seed.

The 2018 season is basically over due to the harsh winter here. Most host clubs approve the schedule at their January or February board meetings, so start checking over the holidays.

There have been shoots in the NE. from Dec thru March in the past, just check the schedule from time to time.

Due to low turnout the past couple years we're holding off on a shoot in the winter in Ct. Some instructors take part in hunting in season, so it's another reason there are less of them.

HTH.

Back
Top Bottom