Anyone work at Ford dealer?

TTA89

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I going to buy my Mom a Fusion Hybrid and wouldn't mind helping out a feller NES member if they can save me 3 hours of "Oh we can't do it for that price". I prefer New Hampshire but I'll buy in Mass too.

Let me know. [smile]

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I going to buy my Mom a Fusion Hybrid and wouldn't mind helping out a feller NES member if they can save me 3 hours of "Oh we can't do it for that price". I prefer New Hampshire but I'll buy in Mass too.

Let me know. [smile]
A friend of mine does internet sales for Bonnell ford in Woburn ma. I will have her contact you if you want the right price first.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't work at a Ford dealer but I bought my F150 at Unique Ford in Goffstown. Awesome dealership and great service. Very low pressure. I highly recommend them.

My previous F150 was purchased at Autofair Ford in Manchester. I'll never go back to that place. It sucks.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ask to see the invoice, look for the "D" price, add 275 to that for a Doc fee and that is about as good a deal as you are going to get. The D price plus 275 for the "doc fee" is what we get as dealership employees, a dealer is free to sell you a car for D price plus 275 if they want, they may or may not, but it gives you an indication of what they paid for the car, including holdback. You can google Ford A/Z pricing, or D plan pricing.

There is also a A/Z price, which is for affiliates of Ford, but that price can be beaten on a regular basis.

If you go to Stoneham Ford ask for Chris Rivest. I have done several deals with him in under 20 minutes. No hard sell, no BS, and they know what it takes for paperwork to register in NH.

I work for TASCA Ford out of Rhode Island, but I am based in Methuen MA in the parts department. Parts I can get you cheap, cars, I can't do much for you!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
there is also a contact here that does at Best Ford in Nashua but he is Service I am sure he would have a contact in sales, I also have to agree with Mr Weebles about Unique ford, I was really impressed with the operation as a whole

Top Bottom