• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone want to pool resources and acquire this mobile over-watch station?

Atlantis

NES Member
So with the election approaching, Facebook has started to generate some new and interesting suggestions on marketplace. Looks like they are aware that I'm a discerning individual with advanced prepping needs. Anyone want to team up on this beauty? Maybe someone who can weld so we can armor up appropriately?

1604337150332.png

That would be a great thing to bring to the inevitable protests if Trump loses. Definitely would put certain people on edge when you throw up a random enclosed guard turret.

That would be a f***ing awesome hunting blind.
I agree with everyone else that's the first thing I thought. I froze my ass off today it was only 38° winds were pretty strong all day though 20-25. Probably best I didn't see anything. Most likely would have botched the shot the tree had a pretty good sway to it. I did see one Tom But he was on a mission head out straight going somewhere quick. By the time I switched arrows he was out of range.

I agree with everyone else that's the first thing I thought. I froze my ass off today it was only 38° winds were pretty strong all day though 20-25. Probably best I didn't see anything. Most likely would have botched the shot the tree had a pretty good sway to it. I did see one Tom But he was on a mission head out straight going somewhere quick. By the time I switched arrows he was out of range.
I’d sit up there watching, warm, well fed, happy and proud.
Maybe just hang out and party like 2020 is ending.
It’s away from a**h***s and that’s huge!!!

Back
Top Bottom