• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone want brass? All gone - Thanks

:( no one is ever local to me. If your willing to put postage on it let me know and I will figure out a way to compensate you.

:( no one is ever local to me. If your willing to put postage on it let me know and I will figure out a way to compensate you.

If Bill doesn't want to ship it, I'll pick it up and split it with you. I don't mind mailing a box.

I work nights and will be on my cell after 09:00 (the # posted) and we can make arrangements.
Thanks
Bill
Anyone need any 270 brass? Once fired, mixed manufacturers.

Yes, on the 270 brass! How many do you have???
I'll pay for shipping to Maine. Will they fit in a small Fixed Rate Priority Mail box? That's $5 postage.

I work nights and will be on my cell after 09:00 (the # posted) and we can make arrangements.
Thanks
Bill
Anyone need any 270 brass? Once fired, mixed manufacturers.

Yes, on the 270 brass! How many do you have???
I'll pay for shipping to Maine. Will they fit in a small Fixed Rate Priority Mail box? That's $5 postage.

Duke,

I have some .270 brass also that I'll never use. I'll gather it up and send it off to you free in the coming week. Don't know exactly how many but I think a couple of baggies full anyway. Glad it can go to good use.

.50 BMG brass

I am reminded that quite a few of you have purchased 50 BMG brass from me. I still have two 55 gallon barrels of that, and would be willing to trade 50 BMG brass for whatever..... BRASS, pistols, rifles, what have you.....

Wish list:
  • S&W Model 19 stainless steel 357 mag
  • .308 rifle - AR10 style, but bolt action would be great.

Back
Top Bottom