Anyone think the law tactical folding AR stock would be AWB ok?

jho

It prevents the AR from being semi auto and restricts it to being a one shot deal when folded. Or does it have to completely cripple the gun like a 10/22 takedown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Untested and complicated question, I like it. These kinds of questions inevitably revolve around "do you have enough money and time to defend it in court?"

I have it on my AR. Never gave it any thought.

The newest GEN can fire ONE round if its chambered. Then you must unfold the stock and rack a new round

Confucius said: moving parts will break at worst possible moment. Are you planning on being a helicopter crew member or something? I never understood the concept of ADDING parts on a gun that could render it absolutely useless. If you want a folder, get an AK, a SIG 516 or get one of those AR uppers that don't need a buffer tube to function.

It prevents the AR from being semi auto and restricts it to being a one shot deal when folded. Or does it have to completely cripple the gun like a 10/22 takedown?

Lol good luck with that argument. [rofl]

-Mike

It's a folding stock. The law counts folding stocks as an evil feature. I think a prosecutor won't have much trouble with this one. Cases where it seems a little more tricky are things like the SU-16 where the action folds, not the stock.

Back
Top Bottom