Anyone that says Obama is a bad president is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not only bad, he's a traitorous arss hole!

- - - Updated - - -

Did I bump myself up the list and get added to a couple more?!!!!
GOOD

He is not bad, he is the worst president we ever had.

That makes me laugh because it's not even remotely provable and you know it. He's worse than Hoover? He's worse than Bush Jr.? Clinton? At worst the guy is ineffective and a puppet for Wall St. and the rest, but worst ever? Give me a break. You literally can't even prove that unless you somehow have a way to objectively document every President since the nation was founded.

LOL. Everything the liar-in-chief has touched has turned to chit. Too much stuff to list.

That makes me laugh because it's not even remotely provable and you know it. He's worse than Hoover? He's worse than Bush Jr.? Clinton? At worst the guy is ineffective and a puppet for Wall St. and the rest, but worst ever? Give me a break. You literally can't even prove that unless you somehow have a way to objectively document every President since the nation was founded.

sneeze_zpszl4qsbti.gif

You have a point, but based on your own description of his time in office, it's safe to say he ranks up there with some of the worst presidents.

As I would expect from you. If you support him so much what are you doing here? When you the vast majority of us look at him as a Treasonous Racist Arsehole. But then again "birds of a feather, flock together".

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone found a complete Bio on Stokes?

You really can't see the difference between support and laughing at hyperbole, can you? That statement in no way supports Obama, yet you think it does. Something ain't right with you.

Obama is the worst, biggest spending deficit, complete lack of foreign policy, bail out of failing car companies and bank. I could go on but am busy.

Seeing that your so emotional about it, how about you prove that he's not the worst...lets start there.

Seeing that your so emotional about it, how about you prove that he's not the worst...lets start there.

Yes, look how emotional my words are. Wut?

Again, I already explained why you can't say he's objectively the worst. So no, I did it already. Thanks. Christ, Nixon was worse for crying out loud. Guy was a liar, anti-Semite, thieving POS. He was so bad and yet Hunter S. Thompson was despondent with George W. Bush considering he launched us into multiple idiotic wars, got the PATRIOT Act passed, etc. All of these things are far worse.

Again, I already explained why you can't say he's objectively the worst. So no, I did it already. Thanks. Christ, Nixon was worse for crying out loud. Guy was a liar, anti-Semite, thieving POS. He was so bad and yet Hunter S. Thompson was despondent with George W. Bush considering he launched us into multiple idiotic wars, got the PATRIOT Act passed, etc. All of these things are far worse.

Easy there
claxton-fruitcake.png

You might blow a vessel.....

I see the difference between calling him the worst ever or that he ranks up there with the worst, as you admitted to, as just splitting hairs. Bad is bad, period.

I see the difference between calling him the worst ever or that he ranks up there with the worst, as you admitted to, as just splitting hairs. Bad is bad, period.

It's not though, "the worst" means he is unequivocally the absolute worst by himself. "One of" means he could be one of 20.

i would say he is the worst. bankrupting the country, creating isis, losing control of iraq and afganistan, releasing people from gitmo who went right back to their old ways, fast and furious, irs, solindra, iran nuke deal, dividing this country like to the point where states want to leave the union, i could keep going

he's a flip-flopper, liar and race baiter. It doesn't get much worse than that.

The worst is yet to come. These last 8 years have been a horror show, but it will be the mess that is coming that will truly prove his place as worst in history. He's essentially been leaving time bombs behind that may take years to explode.

you guy's act like he's the first to ever do all the thing's you all are complaining about...but yet you have no solution, so stop complaining already.

It's not though, "the worst" means he is unequivocally the absolute worst by himself. "One of" means he could be one of 20.

He also could be one of the worst three, so again, you are splitting hairs. However, one thing we all know is that he is the best gun salesman ever. [laugh]

you guy's act like he's the first to ever do all the thing's you all are complaining about...but yet you have no solution, so stop complaining already.

i have solutions. stop spending money you don't have, stop being a race baiter, stop funding terrorists, stop abusing the powers of government, stop giving guns to drug cartels, do you want me to keep going?

Maybe we should try voting...Oh wait.

As I would expect from you. If you support him so much what are you doing here? When you the vast majority of us look at him as a Treasonous Racist Arsehole. But then again "birds of a feather, flock together".

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone found a complete Bio on Stokes?
I continued to be amazed by how many non-green members post thousands (and tens of thousands!!!!!) of comments on this forum. For Christs sakes pay up and go green.

I have a solution...impeach the SOB!

i think the only reason this hasn't happened is obuma has enough dirt on most of the GOP that if he goes down they go with him. it appears they are all covering for each other so the gravy train keeps going.

i think the only reason this hasn't happened is obuma has enough dirt on most of the GOP that if he goes down they go with him. it appears they are all covering for each other so the gravy train keeps going.

I totally agree with this. As they did with Clinton, the House would most likely impeach him, but the Senate wouldn't do it, even though the Republicans keep complaining about Obama's ongoing acts of circumventing the constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom