• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone seen these around -RDB- survival

The front sight folds down so you don't need to remove it to mount a red dot. And wait till you shoulder it, feels great, great ergonomics IMO. I checked one out at Collectors and yes the adjustable stock is ok here.
I might remove the front sight and just ad a shorty muzzle brake. Then add a flip up front to just have to work with the rear. But I’ll have a red dot on it

I might remove the front sight and just ad a shorty muzzle brake. Then add a flip up front to just have to work with the rear. But I’ll have a red dot on it

Come back and give us a range report after you've had a chance to try it. I almost bought it. I still think about getting one from time to time but haven't 'pulled the trigger' yet so to speak ;-)

It does feel pretty good, natural when you shoulder it, small and super light. I was looking at the one at GFE the day before this thread started, but I just couldn’t get myself to spend 1K on anything Keltec.

Some people love them I guess, I’m just having a hard time thinking it’s a backpack/survival gun that I can put our lives on.

It does feel pretty good, natural when you shoulder it, small and super light. I was looking at the one at GFE the day before this thread started, but I just couldn’t get myself to spend 1K on anything Keltec.

Some people love them I guess, I’m just having a hard time thinking it’s a backpack/survival gun that I can put our lives on.
It’s more a fun little gun. Plus you never know till you test it out. The same goes for any gun. You have to run it through it’s paces. Just because it’s got a brand name on it doesn’t make it a reliable gun or a less reliable gun.

It’s more a fun little gun. Plus you never know till you test it out. The same goes for any gun. You have to run it through it’s paces. Just because it’s got a brand name on it doesn’t make it a reliable gun or a less reliable gun.

Any reports on this little rifle? Have you been able to beat it up a little and if so how did it hold up?

Any more thoughts on this little guy? Thinking about picking one up as I finally saw one in the wild and it’s even smaller/lighter than I imagined. Not buying it for a primary by any means, just another range toy for the collection.

Any more thoughts on this little guy? Thinking about picking one up as I finally saw one in the wild and it’s even smaller/lighter than I imagined. Not buying it for a primary by any means, just another range toy for the collection.
I didn’t like how it felt and the build quality I wasn’t a fan off.

Back
Top Bottom