• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone seen these around -RDB- survival

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
I’m looking for an RDB survival model. I know I’ve missed a few this passes year. But now I’m looking. Has anyone seen any in ships or anything.

Attachments

• 86B167E6-0B61-4B3B-A298-496E6CC6D48A.jpeg
    86B167E6-0B61-4B3B-A298-496E6CC6D48A.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 33
Truth be told, I hated the look of them first time I saw one, but they're oddly growing on me the more I see them. I think there's some potential in the form factor. Super compact, and if I'm not mistaken (correct me here if I'm wrong), but because it doesn't have a pistol grip, the adjustable stock should be OK.

I've been thinking about modding one of these. I actually want an Ares SCR lower, but those are fairly difficult to find these days.

Been wanting one. Just seems kinda cool. They look cool with a red dot and 30rd mag

I like the black one here (well, without the brass bag). Still, I think I'd have to figure out something to swap to a different BUIS system. Not a fan of the Kel Tec muzzle style front iron.

rdb-survivals-600x355.jpg

It designed to be taken off to run a muzzle device.

Yeah, they had something similar on my Sub2000. Problem is, if you remove it for a brake or comp (or just because it is ugly), you then have to figure out a new BUIS system for that top rail. Sight radius becomes much shorter as a trade off. They should have added like 3 more inches of top rail back towards the butt end.

Yeah, they had something similar on my Sub2000. Problem is, if you remove it for a brake or comp (or just because it is ugly), you then have to figure out a new BUIS system for that top rail. Sight radius becomes much shorter as a trade off. They should have added like 3 more inches of top rail back towards the butt end.
I’m planning to just add a red dot. And the back ups are just there to be there.

Wait, this has been up over 12 hours... where are the NES Kel-Tec haters? [laugh]
I'm not really one, but I'll do what I can to fill in for the slackers.[grin]

Dafug is that thing sticking up a mile above the muzzle??? Kick start? Kickstand? It's on the wrong end to be a shoulder thing that goes up, or is it? I hope it isn't important because it looks like it was designed to be the first thing to break off.

How'd I do?[wave]

It's so ugly that I want one now. And I'm surprised we're not seeing a bunch of overpriced ones going up in the classifieds.

and I thought the original version was fugly [laugh]

I do like it, though (my pistol grip one), except for the mag release. If it had the push button like these things do, I’d like it a lot better.

and I thought the original version was fugly [laugh]

I do like it, though (my pistol grip one), except for the mag release. If it had the push button like these things do, I’d like it a lot better.
For some damn reason. With a 30 in it and a red dot it looks cool to me

The front sight folds down so you don't need to remove it to mount a red dot. And wait till you shoulder it, feels great, great ergonomics IMO. I checked one out at Collectors and yes the adjustable stock is ok here.

Back
Top Bottom