Anyone seen any .22 short around?

I use .22 short, .22 long, .22 CB long and Remington CeeBee .22lr for plinking in the woods without drawing too much attention. They are hard to find locally (for me at least) so I always buy whatever I might find at the LGS. The Remington CeeBee .22 was I think $9 for a box of 100 last time I bought some, which is kind of ridiculous but I like those rounds. It's slow shooting out of single shot bolt action .22 rifle though.

Good luck in the search.

if u stopping by in westport , meet in dartmouth I got some .22 short from my wife's grandfather it still looks good u can have it 4 free

- - - Updated - - -

I use .22 short, .22 long, .22 CB long and Remington CeeBee .22lr for plinking in the woods without drawing too much attention. They are hard to find locally (for me at least) so I always buy whatever I might find at the LGS. The Remington CeeBee .22 was I think $9 for a box of 100 last time I bought some, which is kind of ridiculous but I like those rounds. It's slow shooting out of single shot bolt action .22 rifle though.

Good luck in the search.
9 bucks for 100? expensive lol, guess i'm looking in the wrong place

9 bucks for 100? expensive lol, guess i'm looking in the wrong place

I know, it definitely is. I don't shoot a lot of those. They would be perfect for hunting small game quietly, if the need to do that ever arises. Best deal I've found lately on regular-ass SV .22lr is Federal 525rnd boxes for $25. Much better deal.

Riley's in Hooksett almost always has short, even when all the other 22 is sold out.

Even for guns that can handle 22 short (e.g. revolvers) I prefer CeeBee and Quiet-22. Running shorter cartridges in a gun designed for LR leaves a ring around the chamber where the short brass ends, which sometimes interferes with extraction when you switch back to LR.

Pretty sure SAMs in Hadley had some last week when I was there, although somehow I doubt you're near here.

Back
Top Bottom