Anyone seen 9mm 115 gr bullets anywhere?

Ok, laugh but I'm starting to run low on bullets.

I have enough primers and powder for a while but the bullets are getting scarce and I really don't want to have to make up new recipes for 124 gr that I have. I'm looking for about 2k 115 gr FMJ, TMJ, plated etc. I've been using Rainer but I'm not stuck on the brand at all.

I've been to a bunch of places and haven't seen any. Anyone see any around anywhere?

Or if someone wants to trade 500 115 gr for my 500 124 gr Rainers that would hold me over for a bit.

115 gr FMJ

I found some Hornady 115 gr FMJ RN at Riley's last week. Looked like they had plenty. Iam going to pick up some more on Tuesday.

I'm in Ma :) If not, then finding them would just be an internet search.

However, I do drive all over so anywhere in stock in Lower New England would work.

Northshore Firearms was out, got the 124's from First Defense and most of the 115's from Cabela's in CT. Would drive to Cabela's if I knew they had them in stock.

XXXXXXXX - I just picked up 1K 115 gr JHPs You can get to them online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but that place who's name cannot be spoken is 4-6 weeks out.

That's why I was asking about places that may have them in stock in the stores.

I'm in Ma :) If not, then finding them would just be an internet search.

However, I do drive all over so anywhere in stock in Lower New England would work.

Northshore Firearms was out, got the 124's from First Defense and most of the 115's from Cabela's in CT. Would drive to Cabela's if I knew they had them in stock.

Hehe , I went to first defense and they said someone had just cleaned out their last 9mm's. So I ended up having to go somewhere else and get 121's (odd size).

Knob, do tell as far as getting lead 9mm's. I shoot pins and would prefer to use something that wears my barrel less.

Back
Top Bottom