• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone see black powder 3 or 4f in stock. South Shore Ma area

FWIW

Some fire Marshall’s require it to be kept in a flammable locker so just because it isn’t visible on the shelf doesn't mean they don’t have it. Nicks Sporting Goods was that way last time I went in there but that was the previous owner.

In the past I have bought it at Cabelas, Nicks Sporting goods in Palmer, and R&R Sports in Belchertown. I haven’t bought in quite a few years now as I don’t shoot it much now.

Best bet is to ask the black powder guys at the club. They often get together and buy in bulk to save on the hazmat fees.

The supply was greatly affected by the closing of the Goex plant. Fortunatel, it has been sold and recently resummed production.

I only have 2ffg as the only BP I do these days is rifles.

Bob

FWIW

Some fire Marshall’s require it to be kept in a flammable locker so just because it isn’t visible on the shelf doesn't mean they don’t have it. Nicks Sporting Goods was that way last time I went in there but that was the previous owner.

In the past I have bought it at Cabelas, Nicks Sporting goods in Palmer, and R&R Sports in Belchertown. I haven’t bought in quite a few years now as I don’t shoot it much now.

Best bet is to ask the black powder guys at the club. They often get together and buy in bulk to save on the hazmat fees.

The supply was greatly affected by the closing of the Goex plant. Fortunatel, it has been sold and recently resummed production.

I only have 2ffg as the only BP I do these days is rifles.

Bob
I usually do but no plans for bulk orders anytime soon from those I talked with

I usually do but no plans for bulk orders anytime soon from those I talked with
The vendor in the valley has Schuetzen FFF in stock at $21. I realize it's not local but figured I'd mention it anyway. No 4F.

Back
Top Bottom