Anyone renew their NH Non-Res LTC lately?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Just wondering if anyone has renewed their NH Non-Res LTC in the last few months? If so, how long did it take you to get it back from them?

I sent my renewal and check in over two months ago and I still haven't received the new license yet. They cashed my check over a month ago. My current permit expires in a few days.

I guess I'll have to start searching on how to get in touch with them.

Just wondering if anyone has renewed their NH Non-Res LTC in the last few months? If so, how long did it take you to get it back from them?

I sent my renewal and check in over two months ago and I still haven't received the new license yet. They cashed my check over a month ago. My current permit expires in a few days.

I sent mine in on April 2nd and still have not received it. I checked to see if they had cashed my check last week and they still had not cashed it then.
In the gun laws section there are a couple of people that sent theirs in later than I did and they have received theirs already so I have a feeling they are just reaching in the pile instead of making sure they are done in order.

It took me about 4.5 months. They are swamped. However they are getting them out faster now. Hang in there. They are great folks to deal with. My experience anyway. [smile]

Troy, here is the # for the permit & licensing division in NH. 1-603-271-3575.
When I have called them they could not tell me if they even received mine or any idea of when I might get it. The last time I called which was about 2 weeks ago they said they were working on the end of March.

They sent mine back. I sent my renewal app the end of June hoping to get it in before the price increase. They opened it after the July 1st cutoff and sent it back to me indicating that I sent in the wrong amount. A new check was enclosed and sent off a few days ago. I'll post back when I get the license. I hope I get it before the expiration of November.

I got a renewal notice in late June and sent my application and check to them shortly thereafter. I haven't received my renewal yet. It expires in early August.

Sounds like I am in good company. They did cash my check, which is the only reason I'm concerned. Wahsben, thanks for the number. I'll give it a try and see what they say. Not going to hold my breath.

As a side note, I did get a renewal notice from NH to fill out. I have to do the same thing for Maine as that license expires in October.

I got a renewal notice in late June and sent my application and check to them shortly thereafter. I haven't received my renewal yet. It expires in early August.

I have read that some others have gotten a renewal notice but I never did and I don't think that most of us did. I wonder if they pick renewal notices at random too?

I sent mine in in April and when I checked recently they were processing the middle of March
applications. Hopefully I will get mine in a few weeks. They still haven't cashed my check.

Last edited:
I sent mine in in April and when I checked recently they were processing the middle of March
applications. Hopefully I will get mine in a few weeks. They still haven't cashed my check.

Patriot - when in April did you send yours in? I called them this AM and they said theyre doing the week of Apr. 11th currently.

Back
Top Bottom