• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone purchased from ar15parts.com?

Andykap

NES Member
Has anyone purchased from the above website?
if yes, was your order correct? How was the parts quality?
Any issues?

I‘m looking to get a 8.5” 300 blackout upper, within a budget.

thanks in advance

I’ve bought some 80% lowers from them before...never had a problem. They worked out great.

I ordered a stripped “big bore” AR upper that was advertised as having a single large feed ramp. It had no ramp. When I asked about it, I was told that they no longer sold that version as the feed ramp “was not necessary” and if I wanted to return it I would be responsible for the return shipping cost.

I choose not to deal with them any longer.

I ordered a stripped “big bore” AR upper that was advertised as having a single large feed ramp. It had no ramp. When I asked about it, I was told that they no longer sold that version as the feed ramp “was not necessary” and if I wanted to return it I would be responsible for the return shipping cost.

I choose not to deal with them any longer.
That’s sucks... thanks.

I ordered some furniture and tools from them last month. Shipping was ok, nothing spectacular, but not too long either. Would probably order again from them. I chose them this time because they had all the odd parts I required in stock for one order. I forgot to check though whether or not the box says "ar15.com" on it in the shipping info. May be a factor for those who are looking for discrete delivery.

Back
Top Bottom