• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone own the Sig P320 Compact?

Any FFl's around getting the Rx model? I see them for sale here and there. Still not sold on this "frame" transfer stuff.
Not sure if they make them with the 10rnd mags specifically. It's usually part of the PN if it's specifically neutered mags.

Not sure if they make them with the 10rnd mags specifically. It's usually part of the PN if it's specifically neutered mags.

They don't have to come from Sig with 10rd Mags, they just go home with you with more than 10rd mags. The FFL can swap in the 10rd mags.

A friend bought one yesterday and asked me to take him to the range. We put a couple hundred rounds through it. it hits where you aim and it at 200 rounds with no hiccups at all. its not a 1911 but it is a decent gun.

Heres my P320 kit including the SS RX slide. Just picked up a matching Nitrion RX slide for a little contrast ;) I've been finding the SC setup to be quite comfy to carry AIWB but it's still too chunky for my lower back when it's at 3-4o'clock
How hard was it to get a RX slide? I called up sig they said you would need to buy the gun as they wouldnt be selling the parts for it. That Tan one looks sweet also. I want a full size to start out RX ideally.

Impulse bought a 9mm compact in FDE. Already installed the Apex flat face trigger and just ordered a modular frame in black along with Dawsons precision sights.

This thing is really starting to grow on me.

What's the difference? The description says it maintains the original trigger pull.

It does maintain the same trigger pull, it just feels better. My wife and I really liked it, so I put it on her Sig, and I'm putting the Grayguns on mine.

I ordered the flat and the curved yesterday. The flat is already sold out today.
I have really been looking forward to this part. I think it's going to make the trigger (which is already nice and crisp) perfect.

How hard was it to get a RX slide? I called up sig they said you would need to buy the gun as they wouldnt be selling the parts for it. That Tan one looks sweet also. I want a full size to start out RX ideally.
I lucked into the SS one. I got my nitrion one from the same guy a month and a half later.

The Grayguns one comes with a spring and is $60 more than the Apex. So the choice is obvious... Grayguns.

Everyone raves about the stock trigger, but it felt a bit on the heavy side to me. If the Grayguns lowers the pull weight like the video demoed, then it's worth the difference.

My main (small) gripe is weight and reset. I do think the stock trigger is nice and crisp though.
I don't mind the reset but the my pulls came in around 7-8lbs which is heavy. It's advertised as 5-7 pounds. Light polish knocked about half a pound off and improves the feel of the take up.
I don't mind it on the compact but the full size it starts cramping my accuracy at longer range. 5-6 pounds is just right for me. I hoping the GGI trigger put me in the Goldielocks T-zone :)

Back
Top Bottom