Anyone own the Sig P320 Compact?

I tried that also. maybe the pick would have helped. I had a pair of right angle small pliers that I was using to hold and twist the coil. took me the whole first period of the B's game to get the damn spring in the holes. the right angle dental pick might help get the hook thru the hole. light wasn't the best in my apt. and with trifocals the holes in the trigger bar were disappearing. the proper tools for the job make al the difference.

I tried that also. maybe the pick would have helped. I had a pair of right angle small pliers that I was using to hold and twist the coil. took me the whole first period of the B's game to get the damn spring in the holes. the right angle dental pick might help get the hook thru the hole. light wasn't the best in my apt. and with trifocals the holes in the trigger bar were disappearing. the proper tools for the job make al the difference.

Watch Bruce's GGI trigger video, since its just a trigger it shouldn't make a difference whose part it is. The key is swinging the bar around etc. I had pliers for that spring but you really don't need them. I had to slow it down and rewind it a few times when he was reattaching the spring/bar, but it made sense.

-Mike

Watch Bruce's GGI trigger video, since its just a trigger it shouldn't make a difference whose part it is. The key is swinging the bar around etc. I had pliers for that spring but you really don't need them. I had to slow it down and rewind it a few times when he was reattaching the spring/bar, but it made sense.

-Mike
ok, I"ll check it out.

Watch at 11:50 or so, I had to stop and rewind it a few times, but the part I was missing is that he rolls the
bar around, but has to lift up the bar at the end to get it into the right place so you can get the stud in the right hole...

https://vimeo.com/198510269
Hmmm, so he takes the trigger bar off and places the spring back in the housing and then hooks the lower part on the bar before placing the bar on the trigger. That looks a lot easier.

Hmmm, so he takes the trigger bar off and places the spring back in the housing and then hooks the lower part on the bar before placing the bar on the trigger. That looks a lot easier.

Yeah, it is... I tried to do it without doing it that way and got frustrated pretty fast, so I rewatched the video (that part particularly) like 4 times and then realized it was a LOT easier to do it his way than the BS I was attempting.

-Mike

Yeah, it is... I tried to do it without doing it that way and got frustrated pretty fast, so I rewatched the video (that part particularly) like 4 times and then realized it was a LOT easier to do it his way than the BS I was attempting.

-Mike
My fingers still hurt from trying to hold that damn spring and bend it around the hole.

-Mike
Allegedly it only works with his spring...don't know why. I use the method in Alma's video, works great and 200% less frustrating than Apex's video. Leave the bar out, install the spring and then put the bar in.

I was having issues being accurate with my p320c, always shooting low to 7:30. I've been working on a lot of things both on and off the range to help improve and havent seen much of a improvement. So I went out and grabbed a GrayGuns PELT trigger and the difference is night and day. Shooting right on now. That heavy trigger break was killing me. And def recommend the video above, had no issues installing. Happy I made the switch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom