• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone own a Smith 9mm EZ?

MassPete

NES Member
One of my students has issues with her wrists and hands which make it very difficult for her to load and rack most semi pistols. Looking for reviews from those of you that have one. I am aware of the recall. She's guilty, so leave out the jokes. :)

Yep, I gave my wife one for her birthday. She has small hands, not a lot of hand strength. Can’t run the Glock 19 I thought she’d like- can’t rack it, hates the trigger. She runs this one like a champ, it’s the perfect gun for her- easy to load the mags, easy to rack, good trigger, good sights. And the frame is purple....

Yep, I gave my wife one for her birthday. She has small hands, not a lot of hand strength. Can’t run the Glock 19 I thought she’d like- can’t rack it, hates the trigger. She runs this one like a champ, it’s the perfect gun for her- easy to load the mags, easy to rack, good trigger, good sights. And the frame is purple....
Thank you!! Now, If I can only find one for her..

Finding one is the issue...
If she doesn’t want the one with the safety (why she would I don’t know, they’re both MA compliant):

$20 over MSRP but it is available (at least as I write this).

Back
Top Bottom