• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone need M&P 40, M&P 45, Shield 9mm, LC9, LCP, SW SD40 SD9, G27, G36 magazines.?

DW357

NES Member
I'm up in Stowe, VT for work and just stopped by Parro's gun shop in Waterbury and they are STOCKED up on everything. Reloading supplies, magazines, pistols, shotguns, rifles, ammo etc. Ammo and primer prices were a little steep, powders ranged from $22-$25 plus tax per pound. What caught my eye was that they had MA compliant M&P 40 magazines, M&P 45 mags, Shield 9mm mags, LC9 mags, S&W SD40 and SD9 mags, LCP mags, Glock 27 mags, Glock 36 mags, Ruger mark ii and mark iii mags, ruger sr22 mags, and 10/22 mags to name a few. All reasonably priced. I know M&P 9 magazines are like impossible to find but I'm not sure about the M&P 40 and 45 magazines. Obviously all of the 15 and 17 round 9mm and 40 magazines were sold out- who in VT or NH would take smaller capacity over large haha. They had tons of new/post ban hi capacity glock magazines but I won't even mention them because I'm sure the people looking for them (living outside MA) won't have a hard time finding them at places like shooter's outpost or Riley's.

Anyone looking for any of these? I didn't buy any but I figured while I'm up here if anyone has been having a hard time finding any of these I could buy them and sell/ship them to fellow NESers. I think the local post office in Stowe closes by the time I get out of work 30 minutes north of Stowe so I'd probably have to wait until I get back home in MA to sell/ship them to anyone who is interested-not quite sure when exactly that will be yet. Just thought I'd pass this along to anyone who is having a tough time finding these. Let me know.

Also I stopped at this gun shop in Hardwic, VT called Rite Way sport shop and they are SUPER STOCKED on everything as well. I nearly s&*t myself when I walked in and saw all of the guns he had. He must of had 20+ brand new ruger LCRs and mark iii's, springfield's xds, M&Ps, 1911s, S&W revolvers, ruger revolvers, TONS of ars and shotguns, and hard to find rifles like the henry big boy's, and the best deal I found was 1000 CCI small pistol primers for $3.15 plus tax!! I bought 2 boxes and might have to drive back and pick up the last 2 boxes of CCI spp he had. He had tons of powders and federal/winchester/cci large pistol, large rifle, magnum pistol etc at or slightly above the price of the CCI spp's.

After visiting just these 2 gun shops in VT, it really puts in perspective how shi*^y we have it here in MA [thinking]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom