• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone need a Chillian 7X57 Muser??@ K.T.P.

i spoted a Chillian Mauser series E with the bayonet, the bore was
like a mirror! if i didn,t already have one it would be gone. thay
want $225. everything correct! give a call and thay will hold it for you,
its in the rack with the 1917s and 03a3sand the cetme&AR-15s
it wont be there long!

1-207-439-2700 or toll free 888-587-6246

www.kitterytradingpost.com

Whoa...I used to live right by there (in Kennebunk), went there once or twice a month...I never realized you guys had a gun store.

Believe it or not, there were THREE 1917's there today. Just got back a while ago. Two Eddystones, and a Winchester. Of the three, one Eddystone looked damn good, and didn't seem Bubba'd. Couldn't find a stock letter (E), but other parts seemed to match - $250, I believe. If I hadn't just picked one up at the Marlboro show, I would have been strongly tempted.

The other Eddystone had been extremely well sanded and had a coat of varnish about 1/4" thick! Both it and the Winchester did not seem that well cared for. Winchester was going for $595.

I've been looking for a 1917 for a while now but am usually disapointed by gun show prices. Not sure when i'd be able to make it to Kittery but I think a trip is in the works. Just have to bribe the wife with shopping at the outlet stores. [lol]

Well, if they are accepting C&R FFLs (you can now legally Fax it to them with original signature on the Fax), and with someone on this forum who's employed there, perhaps you can get him to cull out the best one or describe it adequately and maybe they will ship it to you?

Worth a shot if you really are interested. Worst thing they can do is say no.

Milsurps:

If you keep checking www.ktpguns.com and see one that looks like it might be interesting, call the store and ask for Dennis in the Shooting Sports Department. Not only will he give you a good description of the gun, but will take some digital photos and email them to you!

You can put the gun on hold for 7 days (free) and up to 60 days for a small fee.

Back
Top Bottom