• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone looking for a Mass compliant AK?

Ran into a gun shop last week and the guy behind the counter told me he has Norinco AK47's that are Mass compliant for sale. I held a few and they seemed like quality guns. He also said that he has preban 30 round mags for them. He stated that he had 77 preban mags, also. They do have the thumbhole stock. They are at Dave's Sporting Goods in Plaistow, NH.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated or work for them. Just thought I would let you guys know about them.

norinco labeled, thumbhole stock...

we're talking MAK-90's here.

$700 isn't bad for 4 Seasons in MA, but it's effing terrible for a free state.

You're a good man for sharing this info. But I hate to say it- that's a very inflated price. He better swing them towards MA residents, because those are the only people [STRIKE=stupid]stupid [/STRIKE]desperate enough to buy them for that rate.

edit: this is my opinion. Some may think this is a great deal - especially since it's a dealer who is obviously willing to sell to a MA resident. This, honestly, is worth a few extra bucks, even to me.

Last edited:
IDC in Clinton has at least 10 various AK's (a lot of Romys) that accept normal magazines...and they all hover aropund 600-700! and most have the pistol grip, not the thumbhole stock

Back
Top Bottom