• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone looking for a couple of gigantic beaver? North Central Mass

Uhh.. no, I am not offering advice on where to find the fat chicks at last call.

Beaver.. the swampland creatures. Though once you have one you can do whatever you so see fit with them.

I know where there is a handful of them that are in need of being trapped and sent to the hat maker. I have no idea what they are going for these days but based on my limited experience going hogging.. err.. seeing beaver (the swampland creatures) some of these bastids are H-U-G-E and really putting a hurt on the fish in the area.

Both locations are North Central Mass. Non-private property. One is easily accessed by car, the other is easily accessed by foot or (not legally) by ATV. Both are easy and legal on snowmobile.

I hate the things. In the North Shore area they've made a strong come back, and the laws on managing them are too restrictive. There are areas where the water table is up several feet because of their damned widespread dam making. Large tracts of land that used to be woods are now swamps full of dead trees and homes that never had a wet basement now have major problems.

CPBob/Midnight: I am just trying to put a couple $$ in someone's pocket before the issue is taken care of in a way that no fur is rendered useable.

Mainly it's like what CPBob says.. they are a freaking nuisance and generally just wrecking shit and though it is a problem the state will have to address eventually, once they do it will be too late. And it kind of inconveniences me in the meantime.

Got some creative ones near me -

beaver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom