• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

The problem, like my friend ‘the artist formerly known as Andrew1220’ suggests, is that the price is being manipulated by that fat piece of shit CEO of Vista Outdoors.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you, exhibit A:
View attachment 739697

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out he’s a Biden campaign donor. How’s THAT for tinfoil. f*** that little Debbie cake eating mother f***er.
I thought some guy named Mets was CEO of vista ? Anyway primers are still what .08-.10 each before hazmat and shipping ? Than god I stocked up.

I believe 76Too is referring to this clown:

I know that they were breaking up the company (one for ammunition (Sporting Products) and one for the other brands (Outdoor Products)), I assume to shield the non gun related stuff from the gun related stuff in case anyone sued them.

I won't paste his picture here since it may trigger 76Too

No guarantees that primers will ever see 5¢ or less a piece, but I just stopped buying them. I have more than adequate inventory of reloads, so it's high time that I simply start consuming some of these. I'm simply getting tired of moving around two dozen or more milk crates of ammo.

Also, I can't speak for MA and NH, but in CT nobody seems to be doing any shooting anyways (aside from the motivated gun enthusiasts in New Haven, Bridgeport, Hamden, Waterbury and Hartford), so why would there be much demand to reload or purchase ammunition. Heck, I get absolutely no interest when I offer my reload bench and simple range at no cost; simply no interest (or many are too cheap to drive a few extra miles).

Last edited:
SA has a 10% off coupon (springsale2023) off everything including primers, valid through Sunday.
They’ve got Fiocchi SPP (1500 per brick) at $100 each. Hazmat is $45 and shipping is a flat $15 on all orders.
If you buy 6k it’s under 7 cents each shipped

Last edited:
SA has a 10% off coupon off everything including primers, valid through Sunday.
They’ve got Fiocchi SPP (1500 per brick) at $100 each. Hazmat is $45 and shipping is a flat $15 on all orders.
If you buy 6k it’s under 7 cents each shipped
$45 Hazmat.....Wow that sucks.

Cabelas Berlin/Hudson is flush with Small and Large pistol primers.

CCI, Winchester, and some Remington. Talking 10 or 15K per flavor of Winchester and CCI.

I haven't seen them around much, so I thought somebody might be interested.

Price is around $90/K.

Decent stock of powders too. 8lb TAC for $249.

Cabelas Berlin/Hudson is flush with Small and Large pistol primers.

CCI, Winchester, and some Remington. Talking 10 or 15K per flavor of Winchester and CCI.

I haven't seen them around much, so I thought somebody might be interested.

Price is around $90/K.

Decent stock of powders too. 8lb TAC for $249.
Doing the lords work, GOBBLESS BROTHER thanks for the heads up

Screw guns and reloading. This is why i transitioned to shooting archery and crossbows for the foreseeable future . Unlike ammo, arrows are reusable and last forever (unless you suck and loose them )
yes! back to the basics!
images

Just got this email from shootingbot for the vendor in the valley.
Them along with many other vendors don’t want to drop prices on the primers but are offering discount codes and/or free shipping/hazmat.

The market is pretty well flush with SPP and SRP and collecting dust at this point. Interested to see if/when they drop prices. And the SPP prices from this vendor are $95 per 1k. Good lord.
IMG_1999.jpeg IMG_2001.jpeg

we have a place called Shooters that is 60 miles north of the Stee, last year they were trying to sell primers for 200 a K. Told the asshat there that I would put my guns in cosmoline before I ever paid that, they still have them though they came down to 150 K

we have a place called Shooters that is 60 miles north of the Stee, last year they were trying to sell primers for 200 a K. Told the asshat there that I would put my guns in cosmoline before I ever paid that, they still have them though they came down to 150 K

Dont know where you are coming up with Shooters selling primers for $150-200 per 1k,
were they "Match " primers ? Every instance where ive seen standard primers for sale at Shooters they were selling between $90-$100 per 1k. Shooters has ALWAYS charges a fair going market price for reloading components.

Dont know where you are coming up with Shooters selling primers for $150-200 per 1k,
were they "Match " primers ? Every instance where ive seen standard primers for sale at Shooters they were selling between $90-$100 per 1k. Shooters has ALWAYS charges a fair going market price for reloading components.
He's in Michigan. He's talking about a Michigan shop with the same name, and not the shooters in NH.

Back
Top Bottom