Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I just bought 5k at kittery, most are for an IDPA volunteer, who is almost out. I think I just wanted an excuse to go there and look at stuff I don’t need and eat at Bob’s Clam hut
Nice. Surprised to see they’re still in stock up there.
Did you get the Fed match SPP?

Nice. Surprised to see they’re still in stock up there.
Did you get the Fed match SPP?
Yes. All they had left for non-magnum. I wasn't planning to buy for a year, but a guy at practice tonight said he was almost out, so I said I’d sell him some, then I thought about what Xtry 51 said and had a panic moment, remembered you said KTP still had them, and anyway, I'll be at KTP Friday afternoon. But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year.

Now I need some more N320, which I understand is the most easily obtainable powder ever made.

Yes. All they had left for non-magnum. I wasn't planning to buy for a year, but a guy at practice tonight said he was almost out, so I said I’d sell him some, then I thought about what Xtry 51 said and had a panic moment, remembered you said KTP still had them, and anyway, I'll be at KTP Friday afternoon. But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year.

Now I need some more N320, which I understand is the most easily obtainable powder ever made.

But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year. [rofl]

And here I was starting to believe that Andrew's house was the north shore satellite warehouse for PV/Larry/Natcho and a couple other retailers.....
It was, but Mrs. Mountain likes road trips to Glostah so I have a built in excuse to deplete Andrew's stock. I thought he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart, but it was all a plot to rent out the space where he stored the Federal primers.

images

It was, but Mrs. Mountain likes road trips to Glostah so I have a built in excuse to deplete Andrew's stock. I thought he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart, but it was all a plot to rent out the space where he stored the Federal primers.

images
🤣💀

^^and just a reminder they’re not domestic made primers like CCI etc. It’s the Ginex primers, which are in stock at many online vendors but the prices blow. $100+ per 1k before shipping and hazmat. Obviously robs connection would be cheaper

^^and just a reminder they’re not domestic made primers like CCI etc. It’s the Ginex primers, which are in stock at many online vendors but the prices blow. $100+ per 1k before shipping and hazmat. Obviously robs connection would be cheaper
The primers are good, they work fine in my very light competition gun.

They do fit a little tighter, I use GECO, WIN, FED and BLAZER brass mostly. You can feel them going in tighter, but it is not bad, you dont have to force them.

Spit on them.

I honestly can't tell the difference between CCI, Federal and Ruag primers in either loading the ammo or shooting it. Brass is a mix of range stuff I've picked up that I tumble and de-prime and some prepped by GA Brass. Their prepped brass per their statements is pressure tested, roll sized, deprimed and swaged.

Back
Top Bottom