Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Nacho has fed small match, 115 per 1k. I think going to kittery is better for that price, even with the sales tax added.
I would agree.

Larry "HAD" winchester SPP, Remington SPP, Rem SRP, and Win LPP earlier but it sold quick. I think people jumped on it since you could buy 3k to help spread shipping/hazmat etc.

Last edited:
if you could only switch as little as 10% of your effort to finding some Reloder16 as well.... (very selfish wishful thinking :) )

i still have about of 4lbs of it left, but, it is going. and soon will be gone.
I bought a bunch of R16 for a buddy last summer from the vendor in the valley. I could ask him if he's willing to part with some but I suspect he's not lol.

I bought a bunch of R16 for a buddy last summer from the vendor in the valley. I could ask him if he's willing to part with some but I suspect he's not lol.
well, i am not desperate - but it gets annoying. at least i sit now on 20+ lbs of varget. and enough #450 and #200 primers to compliment it.

well, i am not desperate - but it gets annoying. at least i sit now on 20+ lbs of varget. and enough #450 and #200 primers to compliment it.
I could trade you a couple pounds of R16 for Varget if we both get low. But I have a feeling things will improve soon enough. If not I’ll use H4350.

A big flagship store up in Freeport Maine has a bunch of CCI #41 for around $100 per 1k and then CCI SRP, and CCI SRP Magnum for $120 per 1k.

They had a lot of boxes, not sure if there was a limit. Some 1lb powders too.
If you needed SPP or LPP you could hit Kittery while you’re up there. They finally sold out of the regular SPP but still have match and magnum. Just make sure to place order online first and wait for email pickup

Definitely seems primers are sticking around longer and becoming slightly more available - At least with SPP LPP and SRP. LRP doesn't show up as often.
Prices are horrendous though
Lets hope prices come down as less people seem to be gobbling up the 1k packs
Feel like many are waiting on the 5k cases to show up regularly.
I would like to do one big order 5k of each size and be set for a while

View attachment 610720

…with your comment. Just use the f***ing primers and shut up.

Luv you @LuvDog :p

Packs of 100 ea Federal Primers Now Available from Amazon!!!

amazonmysteryboxinsf.0.1462687233.0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom