Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

At these prices I’m sure it didn’t take long to find buyers. LPP and SRP still in stock

At these prices I’m sure it didn’t take long to find buyers. LPP and SRP still in stock

Nice. If I wasn't already over brassed, I would snatch up all that 9mm and .223. Solid start for someone just jumping in there.

it sure didn't ... 😇

Pulled the trigger on some primers. Didn't do my due diligence on the vendor. Apparently they are a known scammer, based on reviews. My spidey sense went off when payment options were limited to Zelle and Venmo.

[banghead]

Should have trusted my gut.
Jesus Christ man. Anytime it’s Zelle or venmo, you know it’s a scam lol.
Or use discord

Do I dare ask how much you paid? Primers pop up fairly often lately. No need to get desperate and buy from scammer sites lol.

$379.95/5k too good of a deal too.
Been seeing them for $0.12/ea, no way was I going to be that lucky to grab some close to normal price.

Lesson learned.
Now, how to deal with the theif?

I'm thinking primers are probably all I'll buy for a while.

Nearly bought an 8lb jug of Varget this morning, but decided to hold off. $41/lb before hazmat and shipping.

Nice that I'm seeing more and more Varget show up lately, even if it's $40-$45 a lb. I have enough powder on hand to keep holding out.

I can always use more primers though.

Jesus Christ man. Anytime it’s Zelle or venmo, you know it’s a scam lol.
Or use discord
Too late. Sucked in and now money is stuck in Venmo hell.
I knew it would happen. What a dumbass.

Nice to see the SPP at TSUSA are sitting and not selling out fast anymore. Says they have 49 cases of Remington SPP.

And they have 99+ cases of Federal SRP. JFC I can't imagine how much space 500,000 Federal primers, take up [laugh]

Nice to see the SPP at TSUSA are sitting and not selling out fast anymore. Says they have 49 cases of Remington SPP.

And they have 99+ cases of Federal SRP. JFC I can't imagine how much space 500,000 Federal primers, take up [laugh]

If it was CCI packaging I would say 1 pallet worth of space, but because Federal: half the warehouse

Still a horrible price regardless if you’re a millionaire lol.
Whether or not it’s affordable is another story for some lol

Back
Top Bottom