Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

The Ram has Federal LPP at $85 per 1k. Limit of 2k. Ooof.
Coupon code TAG or SAE takes off $15.
MC3 takes off $35 off $350 orders.
MC2 takes off $25 off $250 orders.
Use SSA for $15 off 200 plus free shipping

Also CCI 400 SRP in stock....at the moment.

Last edited:
A new tool for getting alerts. Someone on discord sent me the link and it works pretty well. I got a bunch of emails this morning for the primer alerts from the ram

UPS just dropped this off. Gotta love the discrete packaging….
Now to find someone willing to trade CCI SPP for them. The f***ing packaging is just absurd.
View attachment 566640View attachment 566641

WTF is up with Federal's primer packaging?

Their boxes are at least twice the size of CCI

And since Fedex/UPS ships based on dimensions AND weight........the shit cost more to ship than CCI

Have anyone seen varget anywhere at all in 2022?
Was available from the Ram this afternoon...
2 or 3 times from two other vendors in the last month.

Edit: sorry, just adding on to response. Discord flagged it each time. Varget also available direct from Hodgdon a couple of times.

a rather frustrating development - valley vendor now puts 'Limit 1 per customer, per order, per day' on all primers offers.

a rather frustrating development - valley vendor now puts 'Limit 1 per customer, per order, per day' on all primers offers.
I don't think that's a new thing. My last few primer/powder orders that I placed for friends, were all limited to 1k primers per type/sku. Going back to October.
But my July order allowed 2k primers to be purchased.

I don't think that's a new thing. My last few primer/powder orders that I placed for friends, were all limited to 1k primers per type/sku. Going back to October.
But my July order allowed 2k primers to be purchased.
no, it had 2 packs limit for a long while. i got most of my primers from them. but, well, what to do.
CCI #250 LRP was already sold out when bot sent a message, btw.

I have more primers (or will soon) than I have projectiles for reloading currently. Both rifle and pistol calibers. :D I'll be good for a bit at least.

has SPP in stock right now. Just ordered a box. Probably not going to order any more for a while since I'll have more primers than projectiles once these arrive.
Can you use the codeword or delete the vendor name from your post for us folks stuck in MA?[laugh]
I don't want to get this thread locked again by the mods

Back
Top Bottom