Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I took it off my phone, but I just logged in on the desktop and confirmed it was the one I thought. It is encouraging to see them get some in stock, even if only briefly.
It does seem promising. Nice to see they had the 5000 limit. They are currently the cheapest online vendor for primers because of the larger limit

Keep an eye on the vendor who dropped Federal SPP yesterday, today. Someone on discord said he "sweet talked" to someone at that company and they hinted more primers will be put up for sale at some point today. I'm guessing more Federal primers - LRP SRP LPP maybe?
Or maybe it's CCI primers. They dropped at 3pm yesterday....

He could be full of shit but figured I'd mention it anyway.

Keep an eye on the vendor who dropped Federal SPP yesterday, today. Someone on discord said he "sweet talked" to someone at that company and they hinted more primers will be put up for sale at some point today. I'm guessing more Federal primers - LRP SRP LPP maybe?

Son of a B........... I was on their website yesterday just randomly checking powder and primers (as they "were" one of my go to places to get stuff) around lunchtime. So they were limiting you to 5K? (not bad, much better than 1k) Last time I bought from them I believe I got 3 lbs of Win231 and 10k of primers.

Son of a B........... I was on their website yesterday just randomly checking powder and primers (as they "were" one of my go to places to get stuff) around lunchtime. So they were limiting you to 5K? (not bad, much better than 1k) Last time I bought from them I believe I got 3 lbs of Win231 and 10k of primers.
Yup 5k was the limit.

NES version of "sweet talking" [smile]

1642179933389.png

Nevermind. Company is legit. But the primers are some random Argentinian manufacturer.
Pass
Where’s your sense of adventure?

I wonder how @Broccoli Iglesias feels about your blatantly racist rejection of the product of his people?

@andrew1220 be like...
1642393423772.jpeg
(actual meme from Indiana...true story!)

LOL. I didnt know Argentina produced primers for commercial export.

They are not my people. F*ck them.

Can someone send me a link?
They do when they’re selling for $.20 a piece!

I think half of the meth labs in West Virginia are re-tooling to make primers at current market value...it’s just good business sense.

These aren't unicorn droppings, and I don't know if anybody still cares, but I was just poking around and saw that our favorite vendor for high-quality, yet inexpensive .357" 158 grain JSPs an JHPs is showing 6000 of the 158 grain JSPs in stock, at this moment, at the same old price they ever were.

These aren't unicorn droppings, and I don't know if anybody still cares, but I was just poking around and saw that our favorite vendor for high-quality, yet inexpensive .357" 158 grain JSPs an JHPs is showing 6000 of the 158 grain JSPs in stock, at this moment, at the same old price they ever were.
Yup I saw that the other day. They make reloading 357 extremely inexpensive. 👌🏻

Xtreme is selling bundles of SRP with their bullets. Unknown manufacturer but calculating the cost of the bullets, their primer prices aren’t horrible by today’s standards. Shitty compared to pre-SHTF
Says they don’t ship to MA

The vendor in the valley has CCI SPP CCI SRP and CCI SRP magnums in stock. Limit of 1k each.
Have SRP in cart but don't think I'm gonna go through with it. $20 Hazmat and $14 shipping...even with 1k of each SRP and SPP and some powder (which I don't really need) it starts getting too pricey.

The notifications through Discord are huge though.

Xtreme is selling bundles of SRP with their bullets. Unknown manufacturer but calculating the cost of the bullets, their primer prices aren’t horrible by today’s standards. Shitty compared to pre-SHTF
Says they don’t ship to MA

I have not bought any primers from XTreme, (nor any of their 'bundles'); but they're one of my "goto" vendors for bullets. Right now I've got 124 grn 9mm, 125grn .38/.357, 158grn .38/.357 and 230grn .45 all from them. Their web page is accurate in terms of what's in stock, and they deliver within their stated timeframe.

Sorry to hear they don't ship to MA.

Have SRP in cart but don't think I'm gonna go through with it. $20 Hazmat and $14 shipping...even with 1k of each SRP and SPP and some powder (which I don't really need) it starts getting too pricey.

The notifications through Discord are huge though.
Ya discord is a must if you want anything.

If anyone is interested in paying 9.5 cents before shipping and hazmat for a European made SPP 🤣(Ginex), the vendor in the valley is posting them. They keep going in and out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom