Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Someone who needs primers should follow up with the Salem NH UPS Store as I thought they told me they can accept hazmat packages. Natchez only ships via FedEx but the UPS Store said they accept packages from all carriers.
Just called the Salem NH UPS Store. They accept ALL packages from ALL shipping carriers. They told me hazmat packages would not be a problem as long as they're packaged/labeled well and they are picked up relatively quickly.

Also Natchez does not care if the shipping and billing addresses match - FYI. The only vendor I know of that requires both addresses to match is Graf's.

Just called the Salem NH UPS Store. They accept ALL packages from ALL shipping carriers. They told me hazmat packages would not be a problem as long as they're packaged/labeled well and they are picked up relatively quickly.

Also Natchez does not care if the shipping and billing addresses match - FYI. The only vendor I know of that requires both addresses to match is Graf's.
All correct. Same with Nashua. The only hitch is that USP stores routinely accept UPS-shipped packages which you can pick up at the UPS store. They will REFUSE to accept/hold packages shipped by other shippers UNLESS you have an established package receiving account with the store, and will return the package to the shipper (I'm sure this is a store-by-store policy). Ask me how I know. o_O

So, since this vendor ships via FedEx, you should set up a package receiving account ($25/year at some stores, free at others) before the package is scheduled to arrive there. Once set up, it's back to $5 to pick up each package. Good luck!

All correct. Same with Nashua. The only hitch is that USP stores routinely accept UPS-shipped packages which you can pick up at the UPS store. They will REFUSE to accept/hold packages shipped by other shippers UNLESS you have an established package receiving account with the store, and will return the package to the shipper (I'm sure this is a store-by-store policy). Ask me how I know. o_O

So, since this vendor ships via FedEx, you should set up a package receiving account ($25/year at some stores, free at others) before the package is scheduled to arrive there. Once set up, it's back to $5 to pick up each package. Good luck!
Lol. Ya I remember you ran into that at the Nashua store.

Well the UPS Store in Salem does not require an account with them regardless of package type or shipping carrier.

In any event this is a very small fee to be able to buy from almost any online vendor.

Lol. Ya I remember you ran into that at the Nashua store.

Well the UPS Store in Salem does not require an account with them regardless of package type or shipping carrier.

In any event this is a very small fee to be able to buy from almost any online vendor.
[party2]

Order limits have made the shipping/hazmat a real consideration from most vendors. This vendor's policies reduced shipping/hazmat to just over $3.00/K primers, so I pulled the trigger (so to speak) big time. I went in for a couple/three years worth of all the primers I use. I'm DONE scrounging and holding back on shooting for the foreseeable future!!! [mg]

Hope some of you guys are also able to take advantage.

[party2]

Order limits have made the shipping/hazmat a real consideration from most vendors. This vendor's policies reduced shipping/hazmat to just over $3.00/K primers, so I pulled the trigger (so to speak) big time. I went in for a couple/three years worth of all the primers I use. I'm DONE scrounging and holding back on shooting for the foreseeable future!!! [mg]

Hope some of you guys are also able to take advantage.
YES!!!! What calibers you reloading?

Last edited:
Welp, won't be buying a new pistol anytime soon.
Just placed the largest powder order I ever have...
Good.

Honestly, that’s really the way it SHOULD be. I’ve started reconsidering how many guns I have and thinking about culling the herd of firearms and reinvesting the dough in even MORE reloading components while they’re available.

Good.

Honestly, that’s really the way it SHOULD be. I’ve started reconsidering how many guns I have and thinking about culling the herd of firearms and reinvesting the dough in even MORE reloading components while they’re available.
Well at this point I probably can load at least 1-2 years without buying anything else, but probably longer. Of course, my depth is not identical in all calibers, I have a lot more .223 and 9x19 components than 6.5x55, for example, but you get the idea.

I might try to sell/trade one of my firearms, but I don't really plan to sell any others right now.
But I might be getting some optics and maybe another suppressor or two as well.

Considering I started loading 45acp in the last month or so after getting the 1911 and 645, this is fantastic news...
Most economical for 45 by far is bullseye. 4.6 grains per case for 200 grain lswc is super accurate and the light charge makes a pound last a loooooong time. It is sooty though

Looks like the valley has 1680 and CFE BLK for any of you noobs to reloading 7.62x39.

you know...all you guys that were telling me two years ago I was nuts for reloading commie ammo!

also @daekken, I was perusing Redding does on midway the other day, and noticed they make sets in 5.45! They weren’t in stock at the time, but they DO make them!

Back
Top Bottom