Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Who the F woke me up for LPM's? I was right in the middle of a dream. Pre-Charlie Sheen Denise Richards showed up carrying a case of LRP's, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

I have tons of LPM's, mostly to load 458 socom.
It was the thought that counts. At least he was thinking of you.

Of course they did. I was just in Hudson at Riverside this afternoon and decided not to go to Cabelas.
LOL I was there mid week and they had nothing- no primers, no powder. Never fails that I miss stuff. Actually OK that I missed LPM's.

For an encore, I'm thinking of reinvesting the money I pulled out of the market awhile back. I think that should precipitate the greatest stock market crash in history. Before I do, I think I will set up a go fund me page so people can pay me to hold off on that.

Of course they did. I was just in Hudson at Riverside this afternoon and decided not to go to Cabelas.
Me too LOL. I was driving by, maybe 10mij from the store, thought about stopping but kept driving. LOL.

By the way, those primers from Westom Shooters - I reloaded 100, tried them in the competition gun and it ignited all, no failures.

I did notice some sparks from the cylinder, something I dont get with Federal, but that is fine.

So, looks like those primers are good for competition.

What will Weston do with the primers once they get to their desired inventory amount?

Do they use them to reload for their club?

Natchez was dropping SPP, LPM, and LRP between yesterday and today. Limit of 10k per primer type/brand. Up from 5k. The only online vendor without 1-2k primer limits.
No they don’t ship to MA. Could ship to a UPS Store in NH though if I recall.

And Larry and the “Ram” were dropping primers between yesterday and today also. Good sign.

Funny, the general reaction to the SPP at Weston Shooting Club was "$70, too expensive, I'll continue to scour the market to buy small quantities for a whopping $10 less per K + hazmat shipping".

Back
Top Bottom