Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The bed of the Ridgeline did not have enough room for my mountain bike AND multiple federal boxes, so I rented alternate transportation from Kittery

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3R31PvUCyU

I bought some Federals from Andrew. The neighbors were starting to complain...

maxresdefault.jpg

DarrenL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice. Surprised to see they’re still in stock up there.
Did you get the Fed match SPP?
Yes. All they had left for non-magnum. I wasn't planning to buy for a year, but a guy at practice tonight said he was almost out, so I said I’d sell him some, then I thought about what Xtry 51 said and had a panic moment, remembered you said KTP still had them, and anyway, I'll be at KTP Friday afternoon. But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year.

Now I need some more N320, which I understand is the most easily obtainable powder ever made.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes. All they had left for non-magnum. I wasn't planning to buy for a year, but a guy at practice tonight said he was almost out, so I said I’d sell him some, then I thought about what Xtry 51 said and had a panic moment, remembered you said KTP still had them, and anyway, I'll be at KTP Friday afternoon. But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year.

Now I need some more N320, which I understand is the most easily obtainable powder ever made.

But for real this time, I’m not buying more primers for a year. [rofl]

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Better deal from Natchez

DarrenL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Better deal from Natchez
I am out of primer/powder panic mode for at least a week. I need NES\gun community to drop more unsubstantiated gun ban rumors to get back buying more.

Top Bottom