Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the supply catches up, I'm going to reset my order quantities to 20k per size with a 10k per reorder point.

Previous on hand quantity was 5k spp and 2k for lpp/srp/lrp. Luckily I stocked up just before the crazy hit.
I’m with you dude, I am thinking about pallet size reorder points...I can’t take this stress! I’m pretty good for a bit but can’t make it to the next election..😀

I mean... even at $0.10 a primer, my reloads are still below 2019 retail ammo prices so there is a ton of room in that market given today’s retail ammo prices.

Does it hurt to pay more than $25 per 1,000 primers knowing you should have bought 4 years worth? Sure but this administration has only been in office for two weeks and they are already pushing insane policies like HR127 (or whatever it is). Who knows what the next four years have in store?

I know were trying to help others but we really shouldn’t be posting links to vendors who ship to us peons. It’s bad enough we’re using abbreviations. But I digress

Honestly though, I'm not totally sure why we bother. If somebody in the AG's office were to read through this specific thread trying to figure out who ships to MA, it's comically easy to figure most of them out.

Honestly though, I'm not totally sure why we bother. If somebody in the AG's office were to read through this specific thread trying to figure out who ships to MA, it's comically easy to figure most of them out.

Because every step we take to make their job more difficult is a step they have to take to make our lives more difficult.

Imagine if these vendors all stopped shipping to New England bc Maura sent nasty letters and threatened to prosecute the use of po boxes, etc etc

I swear to f***ing God, I'll ban the next person that posts a link to a vendor that ships to MA, then piss on your grave.

Just f***ing stop it!

Jesus Christ. It's one rule. Just f***ing follow it.

The rest of you f***ing scholars, if someone posts it, don't quote it because I have to delete your post too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom