Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have news for you; this is Northeast Shooters, not Massachusetts Shooters.
But you other states don’t matter unless we want to evade paying tax. 🤣

On another note does anyone in a free state want to volunteer their shipping address for us ma**h***s to use?

ETA: damnit, beat like a red headed stepchild by one post.

You are taking the "stack it high and deep" philosophy to another level....well done.

Seems like only yesterday I was pissed because I paid $35/1000 for Federal SPP's....
How much longer before @andrew1220 opens up shop someplace?
[rofl]
To be fair I’m only keeping 1k of the 9k primers I bought. I already have 4 guys lined up to take the other 8k.
I go crazy trying to score these primers only to give them away 😂
I enjoy the hunt

I’ve had good success with Ammoseek. Go to Ammoseek and create an account. Then do a search for handgun and primers. Don’t be surprised if there isn’t a single item in the search. Save that search and then set an alert. From here you have three options because you still have to be fast. You need to constantly check your email, add ammo seek to your VIP list so you see a banner on your phone or do what I did and create a text alert on that email address. Get alert and act fast and you will get your primers.

Shit if I kept all the primers I bought this year and sold them on gunbroker, I could buy myself a nice new car 😂
But I enjoy helping fellow reloaders.

Iv'e given out 4500 primers N/C to very close friends who are in need, and If I sold off all my remaining primers I could probably pay off my goddam mortgage, but not going to happen. I hug my primer stash every night before going to bed.... ;)

I have no need for this many primers and I barely have any compared to most. I really don't shoot centerfire much.

I figure ill hang on to one brick of LRP. I'll probably keep the pistol primers since NH is looking to allow pistol caliber lever rifles for deer hunting soon and I really would love a .357 or .44 mag lever gun.

I inherited a bunch of lead molds from a family member. Ill break those out sometime.

I gave a sleeve of pistol primers to a neighbor. Told him he could have more, but he just wants to load up a few specific rounds.

I was nervous when I decided to try reloading, but its really not that bad to find components. Hopefully .22lr comes back within reason though. I get nervous about running out.

I gave a sleeve of pistol primers to a neighbor. Told him he could have more, but he just wants to load up a few specific rounds.

In the pre-crisis era, everyone considered a case of 5,000 (6,000 for Fiocchi) to be a "Sleeve". Now some shops are calling those 100 round trays that you get ten of in a box a "sleeve" (the old term was "tray"). So, which was it? It means the difference between nice guy and hero in your case.

In the pre-crisis era, everyone considered a case of 5,000 (6,000 for Fiocchi) to be a "Sleeve". Now some shops are calling those 100 round trays that you get ten of in a box a "sleeve" (the old term was "tray"). So, which was it? It means the difference between nice guy and hero in your case.
Oh wow. I thought a sleeve was one of those packs of ten trays. I had 1,500 of them. Hes helped me out enough times.

Oh wow. I thought a sleeve was one of those packs of ten trays. I had 1,500 of them. Hes helped me out enough times.
""When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all.""

So NH is doing capacity limits at businesses? I didn't realize that, what's the limit?
Its probably because Shooters has everyone line up, stand on an X and lower their mask as they spray you with hand sanitizer.

Takes a second to get in the door. Their parking lot is pretty small too. I got there as they opened last week and the line was 20 deep. Only to a minute.

I am also interested in knowing what monitoring software people are using. Especially for PV. I'm using Uptime Robot and it works fine on MW but I cannot get it to work on PV. I had SPP and LPP in stock on PV but it went out of stock 3 times while I was truing to put it in my cart. I wish I had tried refreshing instead of going back to the first page.

Its probably because Shooters has everyone line up, stand on an X and lower their mask as they spray you with hand sanitizer.

Takes a second to get in the door. Their parking lot is pretty small too. I got there as they opened last week and the line was 20 deep. Only to a minute.
This

They sure are. And here I am selling them “at cost” to fellow NESers....
Finding a single stage is next to impossible now too. The same Lee breech lock press for $43 backorder on Midway is $120 on the used market.

I'm placing a backorder and just waiting it out. I know Larry will come through.

There's a guy up here trying to sell CCI minimags for 25 cents a round and SPP for 20 cents a primer.

They sure are. And here I am selling them “at cost” to fellow NESers....
Those are just 2 or 3 a-holes.

I too sell at cost, I even give some for free. Gave 1K as Karma, and gave a few more to new reloaders.

Before anyone says it ... yes, I get it, its a free market. But I am also free to call them a-holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom