Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good sign is, they seem to last a little longer than other times. We see members ordering over 30min after it was posted they were in stock.

A few weeks ago they were gone in 15 seconds.
It helps that they have limits. It sucks at the same time too because it just drives up the cost per primer but you can't be too picky nowadays.

I finally found someone willing to sell me a .243 Lee Loader. Going to annoy my wife so much with the hammer tapping.

My Larry primers come tomorrow. Got a bunch of bullets and a nice guy at the range gave me all his brass. I don't even have a scope for the gun yet.

My local Walmart unloaded thier whole gun inventory and I got a bunch of ruger Americans in .270 and a Weatherby .243 for $59 each. They had $19 410 shotguns too, but I left those since I have a few 410s and they were all youth size.

I've been sourcing my components while typing up my reports for work.

Checked out another shop near me. They have SPP, but I don't plan on reloading handgun rounds since I just have a j-frame and my Seecamps. Not fun guns to shoot.

Edit: I spoke two minutes too soon. Two people just listed SPP for a price I can't refuse, so I guess I'm going to punish my hands and shoot more .32acp

Last edited:
A bunch of those Russian Wolf ones. Probably not the best, but I've managed to come across two people unloading them now with my average cost being 3 cents each lol.

Not bad too. I managed to find 1,496 of them. And I'm absolutely going to scour my truck for the remaining four.

A bunch of those Russian Wolf ones. Probably not the best, but I've managed to come across two people unloading them now with my average cost being 3 cents each lol.

Not bad too. I managed to find 1,496 of them. And I'm absolutely going to scour my truck for the remaining four.

Check one of the ones you have, see if it's magnetic, if so, run a big magnet around your truck. Might work...

Geez Louise. What have you learned Dorothy? Buy before the panic sets in. Bought my last order in January 2020. I’m good for two or three years.
Some of us (me) were way, way late to the reloading game. Heck, at this point I'm just glad I was in around Thanksgiving and not now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom