Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how Biden-Camel Derangement Syndrome manifests in some people.
Disgusting! 😂 I feel bad for the noobs. We were almost all in their shoes at one point but this is the worst it’s even been.
I guess reloading 9mm for 45 cents a pop is better than the $45 box of 9mm off brand remanufactured stuff I saw at a shop today.

It would be nice if an order could be held in the cart for a couple minutes while you check out! [thinking] I mean if you don't, someone else will buy them 2 minutes later.

It's like the online version of being in a Walmart on Black Friday; you're walking along with items in your carriage and people jump you and take it for themselves!

10 or 12 sites I think I have on a list I hit several times a day. Sometimes I get lucky and it says that some are in stock THEN it's like Whack-a-Mole trying to get credit card and shipping addresses in before they are OOS . It's almost comical if I only knew there might be an end to it in a year or so.

Whenever someone asks me how much one of my rifles cost, they give me this look of astonishment. Like wow, that's expensive. I always counter with "cheaper than drugs".

I may have to switch hobbies.

Last edited:
I picked a fu** of a time to retire. All the time to load and shoot and, we get Covid and an AMMO and Primer shortage. I might have to take up fu88ing knitting just to keep busy! My luck there'll be a wool shortage next! (LOL)
Congrats on the retirement...if you’re looking to keep busy, my press and supplies are in my basement if you’re jonesing to make some ammo. Have at it..just stack it neatly when done.. ;)

View attachment 435726
Wow, I have 5k of the same primers sitting on the shelf... $28.00 per 1k was what I paid (and no, they are not for sale).
When I was shooting as a kid, the general rule was try never to pay more than a penny per round for 22LR ammo.

Then when I was a bit fuller grown, the rule became "Never pay more than a penny each for Winchester SPP, SRP or LPP primers"

I have no idea how I got my order through. I refreshed probably 30 times and assumed it would be out of stock but I somehow got through. I wasn’t greedy like the other guys on that discord app who ordered every in stock primer. I figured by the time I would add each primer to my cart they would be gone during check out

Same here! Miraculously! Only got the 5k CCI. What did you get?
I just got 1k LRP. I have enough for years now. I barely shoot anything but 22 and shotguns now, but I bought a bunch of .243 and .270 rifles from a closeout for $59 recently, so I figure I should reload for them. I'll shoot the barrels out before I blow through these primers.

I refreshed the page once and it went right through.

Luckily primers are the one thing I'm pretty good on, but I would have snagged some for trading on here and to be able to rotate my stock. Oh well. 9mm and .38 bullets are the hard thing for me right now, unless I just run cast, but I do have a box of 124gr .355 speer fmj's coming from Larry P.

I just got 1k LRP. I have enough for years now. I barely shoot anything but 22 and shotguns now, but I bought a bunch of .243 and .270 rifles from a closeout for $59 recently, so I figure I should reload for them. I'll shoot the barrels out before I blow through these primers.

I refreshed the page once and it went right through.
Nice.
I think I’m just going to take 1000 from this order since I gave 1000 to a friend this week. The other 4000 I’m going to sell/split with another NESer and probably my buddy that bought 1k from me this week. Continue helping others in need.

Nice.
I think I’m just going to take 1000 from this order since I gave 1000 to a friend this week. The other 4000 I’m going to sell/split with another NESer and probably my buddy that bought 1k from me this week. Continue helping others in need.
Hey buddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom