Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stopped doing notifications. Last one I got was in August or September.
Disclaimer, I am not a computer nerd. But, I think what's happening is the primers are selling out before the notifications are able to be sent. One of the "bots" the nerds run constantly check wishlists, or so I was told by a nerd I work with. Apparently those get notified first on a lot of these websites. Then they shoot a notification on discord. Then BAM, out of stock before you get your notification. Ask me if the guy I work with is full of poop, I don't know. But, he seems pretty sharp and fixes all my tech issues, whether at work or home.

Disclaimer, I am not a computer nerd. But, I think what's happening is the primers are selling out before the notifications are able to be sent. One of the "bots" the nerds run constantly check wishlists, or so I was told by a nerd I work with. Apparently those get notified first on a lot of these websites. Then they shoot a notification on discord. Then BAM, out of stock before you get your notification. Ask me if the guy I work with is full of poop, I don't know. But, he seems pretty sharp and fixes all my tech issues, whether at work or home.
Thats exactly how I've managed to get my primers. Discord sends a notification with a link out before the company email notifications go out. Sell out in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom