Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live and learn, hopefully. Aren't those non-uniform primers for reloading presses south of the Equator?
It's like those nails that come out of the apron with the head on the wrong end; they're simply for the other side of the house!

The go to reloading vendor has had federal small pistol primers in stock off and on this afternoon but they’re limiting 1000 per person per day. In stock last I checked a couple minutes ago

Was just coming here to spread the news. I managed to get 1K for a friend and got 8# of Hodgdon HS 6 and 1# of VV N340 for myself to make it worth the while. It took a couple of times trying to get the order to go through, saying they were out of primers, however, the last time I entered it, it went through. Good luck.

The go to reloading vendor has had federal small pistol primers in stock off and on this afternoon but they’re limiting 1000 per person per day. In stock last I checked a couple minutes ago
I may have started drinking too early today, or not early enough, but I swear I saw small rifle in stock as well. When I clicked on it, out of stock. I will be checking their page all night now.....Thank you.

I may have started drinking too early today, or not early enough, but I swear I saw small rifle in stock as well. When I clicked on it, out of stock. I will be checking their page all night now.....Thank you.
They did have SRP too. They had match SPP too but now sold out. Federal still in stock.
And god damn the prices are going up across all brands. Winchester up to $37 per 1k now. Obviously it’s still very affordable but damn. Just grateful I bought cheap and stacked deep.

They did have SRP too. They had match SPP too but now sold out. Federal still in stock.
And god damn the prices are going up across all brands. Winchester up to $37 per 1k now. Obviously it’s still very affordable but damn. Just grateful I bought cheap and stacked deep.
Showing in stock for me again. I was actually hoping for small rifle magnum.

Nah. Keeping them for a rainy day.

Have you looked outside today? :)

Are your Maks loved? Do you stroke them with oil and take them out shooting even when ammo is scarce. Do you tell them stories from glorious motherland? Do you let them play with their Mak-firing cousins?

Bring those Maks down to my place. I have several boxes of GDHPs, XTPs and other bullets ready to go into your brass. I don't own anything chambered in 9x18mm, so these might as well go into your own rolled ammo.
Live fire onsite (yes, I realize SE CT is not convenient for you - sorry.

Limiting to 1k makes it hard to justify the hazmat
Yep. Of course many new reloaders may not hesitate to purchase them since it will still be cheaper than spending $30+ for a box of 9mm. But to each their own.

Have you looked outside today? :)

Are your Maks loved? Do you stroke them with oil and take them out shooting even when ammo is scarce. Do you tell them stories from glorious motherland? Do you let them play with their Mak-firing cousins?

I actually did go shoot my East German today after so much talking about Makarovs lately.
I sold off my other 9x18 guns: 2 CZ82’s, a P64, and a P83. So no cousins left in the stable. I replaced the military Bulgarian I sold you with a commercial version which is for all I can tell, the exact same gun with just different markings. It’s in mint shape a beauty. Then there’s the Russian .380 that had serious finish problems that I did this to:
BDBB8992-6352-4AED-B275-A4C2897B488B.jpeg

Missed the Winchester small pistol primers from bass pro earlier this afternoon. Had them in my cart and by the time I checked out they were gone

Well I believe I just scored 5k CCI SPPs from Bass Pro. Got email confirmation but many people said they could cancel within 24 hours We shall see!
They were gone after checkout otherwise I would have mentioned it in this thread

Well I believe I just scored 5k CCI SPPs from Bass Pro. Got email confirmation but many people said they could cancel within 24 hours We shall see!
They were gone after checkout otherwise I would have mentioned it in this thread
I just tried bass pro and cabelas, couldn't add primers to my cart, must have missed them. But, I did add some 556. But, during checkout, they gave me the big middle finger, and deleted it from my cart due to availability.

I just tried bass pro and cabelas, couldn't add primers to my cart, must have missed them. But, I did add some 556. But, during checkout, they gave me the big middle finger, and deleted it from my cart due to availability.
Nooo

How does Bass pro work, they let you add them and you pick them up in store?

Does Cabelas allow that? I thought theh didn't.

How does Bass pro work, they let you add them and you pick them up in store?

Does Cabelas allow that? I thought theh didn't.
They wouldn’t allow me to ship to Hudson so I had to ship them to BP in Hooksett.
It’s weird because @boilermaker said he was able to order and pick up ammo from Cabelas in Hudson?? But they won’t allow primers?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom