Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try getting them on the chat. I did that and they combined them for me.

Edit: it was a hazmat and nonhazmat order though, so it might be different. Worth a shot.
Good advice, Klal. I got 2 separate orders tonight, just because the order kept suffocating at the end and expiring. Got 6k though, so I am happy!

Just got that good morning notification that Larry has shipped last night's LRP order.

A pretty constant in my life lately has been, "what's all these charges to MW?", "did you spend my stimulus check on guns?", and "what do you actually do while working from home?".

In this era of high priced ammo, is anyone loading the Lehigh bullets?
I've tried the XD bullets in 9x19mm and .45 Auto, but as yet haven't fired any of them off.
I see one vendor has the M1 Carbine and 7.62x39mm projectiles in stock.
If anyone has the desire to try these, but doesn't reload, buy these, bring them down and I'll assist you in rolling some at my bench.
SE CT isn't convenient to most NESers, but I can't help that.
Live-fire onsite.
Needless to say, the .311" diameter bullet can be loaded into 7.62x54R, .303 British, and others, too.

Sorry, I thought I was posting this under the reloading section, not primers...

Last edited:
Try getting them on the chat. I did that and they combined them for me.

Edit: it was a hazmat and nonhazmat order though, so it might be different. Worth a shot.

Booooo Larry's CS people told me that 'it is not possible to modify or cancel an order after it has been placed'.

Are people really paying those prices for primers (at least locally, not talking about gunbroker) in the classifieds?? Damn I could make a killing. But I get satisfaction helping fellow reloaders. My buddy was beyond excited last night when he came by to get his 3k SPP.
The worst part is when you help someone and then two weeks later the stuff you helped them with is in the classified section for double or triple..

The worst part is when you help someone and then two weeks later the stuff you helped them with is in the classified section for double or triple..
Yep. There's a couple people that I helped get primers (one I told them about the discord server and another I sold 5k primers to last year) have/had primers up for sale. Though they weren't the same primers I sold them....ah well. It is what it is.

Larry approved my LTC today!
My foolish arse didn’t have it uploaded and I missed the primer drop last night after someone was generous enough to give me a heads up.

Unfortunately, I can’t make use of the powders currently up.

How many rounds does a pound typically get you? Pistol/rifle?

My foolish arse didn’t have it uploaded and I missed the primer drop last night after someone was generous enough to give me a heads up.

7000 grains divided by whatever amount you're using.

depends on caliber & powder. Figure 4-6 grains for pistol, 24 grains for 223. 8 pound jug that gets 15-19k pistol & 2,250 rifle ish..

Last edited:

Download Reloading Calculator app, you can figure out all costs etc. Plus there's Reloading data on there.

Tough to answer... it is just math. 7000 grains in a pound. So take what you are reloading and your charge weight..... you'll find your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom