• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily primers are the one thing I'm pretty good on, but I would have snagged some for trading on here and to be able to rotate my stock. Oh well. 9mm and .38 bullets are the hard thing for me right now, unless I just run cast, but I do have a box of 124gr .355 speer fmj's coming from Larry P.
Bullets are fairly easy to get right now. You looking for jacketed? Coated? Plated?

Disclaimer, I am not a computer nerd. But, I think what's happening is the primers are selling out before the notifications are able to be sent. One of the "bots" the nerds run constantly check wishlists, or so I was told by a nerd I work with. Apparently those get notified first on a lot of these websites. Then they shoot a notification on discord. Then BAM, out of stock before you get your notification. Ask me if the guy I work with is full of poop, I don't know. But, he seems pretty sharp and fixes all my tech issues, whether at work or home.
This s the problem. I monitor websites but have never got past the checkout process. Mist primers stay in stock for under 4 minutes at Midway. People are running robot keystroke programs that fill in the boxes and hit enter before humans can log on and check out. That is why these companies need to install bot killing features like "type the letters you see" boxes etc. Otherwise human are just going to get a scrap every now and then. I did get one submitted order to spin the clock for 2 minutes before it said "cart empty".

I hooked up with Val Tues. She was wearing that small outfit that’s prime for rifling through her pockets, inside I found a thousand little trinkets to take home. When I turned around she was gone in a blink, I keep looking for her but alas, she has not returned...someday I may even get to meet her larger sister who’s more of a pistol..

I hooked up with Val Tues. She was wearing that small outfit that’s prime for rifling through her pockets, inside I found a thousand little trinkets to take home. When I turned around she was gone in a blink, I keep looking for her but alas, she has not returned...someday I may even get to meet her larger sister who’s more of a pistol..
Dude I'm too buzzed to figure out f***ing riddles about primers

I placed an order with my wifes account (different ship/billing address) and her order says on hold....hmmm. But she got the email confirmation and her CC has been charged.

What sites/software are you guys using as alerts to notify you? The "notify when back in stock" stuff is so delayed by the time I find out it's already gone.

F*ck. I checked their website when I woke up at 6:30am. Of course they drop the primers after.

CCI 500 show in stock, but out of stock in cart.
Mine did that too but I just kept refreshing the page. It went from -1 to 0 to letting me check out. Hopefully the order doesnt get cancelled. Right now it charged my card and says processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom