Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

New user (lurking for about a year)- anyone have a lead on musket caps? Looking for a local pick up to central MA/southern NH. Also if anyone has recommendations on good muzzle loading supply stores in that area, that would be appreciated. I know that most BP is un-obtainable at the moment just wanting to know what stores are good. Recently moved to this area from down south.
Giving this a bump- Good question. I think I'm OK for caps but would buy more if I see 'em.

I forgot about federal’s highly efficient packaging...[rofl]

View attachment 531747
Federal's marketing, manufacturing, and product management teams all met to decide upon new packaging. They reached a decision- that was trumped by the legal team...

Bubble-Wrapped-3.png

Seriously, their primer packaging is one of the most idiotic package designs I have experienced.

Larry just had them for 75 bucks a thousand but that didn't include hazmat, shipping and tax. With a limit of 1000, that's still a bit pricey with no in stock powders I can use to spread out the fee.
They have shot shell and small rifle magnum as well. I just bought 1k of each and it comes to .09 per primer after all the fees.

Larry has the [snip] again. And small pistol

CCI Small Pistol Primers #500 Box of 1000​

You're not supposed to link...defeats the purpose of using codenames...
1635170338454.png

I know that posting the names of vendors who ship to Ma is a no no but what about vendors who know about Maura's bullshit and choose to ship here anyway?

I understand your logic, but going down this road only leads to this thread getting locked and a “Anyone know where to get primers III” being created.

I know that posting the names of vendors who ship to Ma is a no no but what about vendors who know about Maura's bullshit and choose to ship here anyway?
Only targetsportsusa is one we can openly discuss as they've been vocal about shipping to MA and don't care about the AG's crap etc.

I’ll try shooter outpost, thanks!

I actually gave Eric a call to see if he would if I provided my LTC and FFL03, but no dice… I need a friend in NH or Ri lol
Ship it to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They require no notice, no account setup. Just use their address as the ship to address but make sure to put UPS Store as the address line 2 or business name as there are several businesses with the same street address.
You show up, show ID, sign for package, pay $5 and leave

Ship it to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They require no notice, no account setup. Just use their address as the ship to address but make sure to put UPS Store as the address line 2 or business name as there are several businesses with the same street address.
You show up, show ID, sign for package, pay $5 and leave

I'm not interested if I can't show up like this and offer no ID.

1635345995188.png

Back
Top Bottom