Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

If the Ram’s prices are full rape, what would this be considered?
Words cannot explain, so...

bodyweightsquat-1457041691.gif

tumblr_p80n91QIgq1rvtk1ao3_500.gifv

I bit the bullet, errr, primer, and bought some nachos. Same price i was paying at shooters. Got sick of checking this thread every hour.
I hate fedex. I can’t be home a for signature, vendors will not allow me to state hold at facility, fedex then tells me to go pound sand when I ask if I can just go pick it up 10 min down the road in londonderry. next time, I’m going to have to get them shipped to someone out of state, and I live in NH!

Last edited:
Someone can buy my overpriced spp in the classifieds...

Also, shooters has a ton of 209 primers if anyone's looking for their muzzleloader. I spent a while searching for some and a buddy gave me a sleeve and of course, shooters then gets a huge shipment in.

Pretty fairly priced given the climate. Most folks would add 50-100 on top of it for their trouble.
I figure someone could use them. Even at that price. And I want to fund a new gun. I kinda accidently bought those Unis Ginex.

I've been cutting back on my types of primers. I use magnum small rifle primers for everything from 9mm to 300blk now.

Interestingly enough, my Sig p365 sets off the magnum rifle primers just fine. Never had an issue with 500ish rounds now.

I figure someone could use them. Even at that price. And I want to fund a new gun. I kinda accidently bought those Unis Ginex.

I've been cutting back on my types of primers. I use magnum small rifle primers for everything from 9mm to 300blk now.

Interestingly enough, my Sig p365 sets off the magnum rifle primers just fine. Never had an issue with 500ish rounds now.
I had made up a bunch of .38spl rounds earlier this year using srp ,had no issues at all.

New user (lurking for about a year)- anyone have a lead on musket caps? Looking for a local pick up to central MA/southern NH. Also if anyone has recommendations on good muzzle loading supply stores in that area, that would be appreciated. I know that most BP is un-obtainable at the moment just wanting to know what stores are good. Recently moved to this area from down south.

New user (lurking for about a year)- anyone have a lead on musket caps? Looking for a local pick up to central MA/southern NH. Also if anyone has recommendations on good muzzle loading supply stores in that area, that would be appreciated. I know that most BP is un-obtainable at the moment just wanting to know what stores are good. Recently moved to this area from down south.
You talking percussion caps like for cap and ball? I just ordered #10 Remington caps online from the Fish*. They let you ship to store. The Fish has a hunting based affiliate in Hudson, ma, I think they might be in stock. Kittery usually has muzzleloading stuff, but haven't been there recently. Shooters in hooksett, NH and Petes in Hudson NH might also

*Finally, I get to come ups with a code name!

Try Cabelas in Hudson. I could have sworn they had BP stuff when I was there on Sunday.

Someone can buy my overpriced spp in the classifieds...

Also, shooters has a ton of 209 primers if anyone's looking for their muzzleloader. I spent a while searching for some and a buddy gave me a sleeve and of course, shooters then gets a huge shipment in.
I’m assuming you sold those SPP?

Back
Top Bottom