Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Looks like the valley has 1680 and CFE BLK for any of you noobs to reloading 7.62x39.

you know...all you guys that were telling me two years ago I was nuts for reloading commie ammo!

also @daekken, I was perusing Redding does on midway the other day, and noticed they make sets in 5.45! They weren’t in stock at the time, but they DO make them!
I'll probably sign up for notifications on sites that have that feature.
I'll need to figure out projectiles as well.

I should have a decent amount of time to figure that out before it becomes a serious problem, though. Fingers crossed that the market figures out a solution in the interim.

I'll probably sign up for notifications on sites that have that feature.
I'll need to figure out projectiles as well.

I should have a decent amount of time to figure that out before it becomes a serious problem, though. Fingers crossed that the market figures out a solution in the interim.
Simplest solution...start casting! I know some guys that do a great casting seminal...paging @Michael J. Spangler and @1919FAN

Sign up! The thread is up and looking for participants or it won’t run this year!
that’d be a damn shame! In a climate like this, people should be fighting over spots to take that class.

sorry for the thread drift, folks...i forget where I am sometimes.

that’d be a damn shame! In a climate like this, people should be fighting over spots to take that class.

sorry for the thread drift, folks...i forget where I am sometimes.
Yeah that’s what I thought too. Seems they’re still scared of a little hot lead

Considering I started loading 45acp in the last month or so after getting the 1911 and 645, this is fantastic news...
Will second the opinion on CFE Pistol for 45acp. That's what we use it for in my house. Also fine for 9mm and probably anything else where the pressure is circa 20K psi or higher and there isn't a lot of empty space left in the case. I have never liked it in .38 special, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, or .45 Colt--dirty, not comparatively accurate in those applications IME.

Son of a gun, I almost stopped there on the way home too. Figures.
Comes a little late for me, anyway, as I splurged on a brick from Larry, which near as I can figure cost me more than $33 additional over what I would have paid at Cabelas after tax, if I had managed to get there. OTOH, I did get BDay pricing on 1K of .430" 240 grain XTPs (no BDay pricing on primers, of course). That was still more than twice what 1K of Zeros would cost me if they could be had at all, but the nice folks there don't have any idea when they're going to do another run of .44 mag JSPs. I couldn't even get them to say they'd be surprised if it took more than 12 months.

Comes a little late for me, anyway, as I splurged on a brick from Larry, which near as I can figure cost me more than $33 additional over what I would have paid at Cabelas after tax, if I had managed to get there. OTOH, I did get BDay pricing on 1K of .430" 240 grain XTPs (no BDay pricing on primers, of course). That was still more than twice what 1K of Zeros would cost me if they could be had at all, but the nice folks there don't have any idea when they're going to do another run of .44 mag JSPs. I couldn't even get them to say they'd be surprised if it took more than 12 months.
Apparently they're backorderable but no idea on when they'll get them as you said. Sabrina responded to me a couple weeks ago saying I could place an order/backorder for the 44 cal bullets.
I mean they're like the CMP where they don't charge the CC until it ships but still. Could be waiting a year or more potentially.

I don't really need any as the amount of 44 mag I've loaded plus the remaining components I have, and at the rate I shoot 44 mag, it will last me years.

correct. Ordered with a free shipping item of low value, fishing lure that was waiting in my cart anyways. Got the free shipping on the order except for the additional hazmat fee they charge. $12.99

Bass pro was out today. Shooters still had SPP and other white box CCIs, 41s perhaps?

I'm on the hunt for 209s since I bought a muzzleloader. Really only need a sleeve or two. I went to a shop in Manchester and they were selling cups of loose 209s for five bucks for twenty lol. I picked up one cup since I wanted to shoot this thing. A couple of badged feds walked in when I was there and asked to speak with the owner in private.

Back
Top Bottom