Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

BPS was empty this morning. No people or primers. Lots of shotgun ammo and a full shelf of 9mm HP. No .22 either. Handful of oddball dies. Less than 20 boxes of various projectiles too.

I'm not going to bother with shooters since I don't need SPP.
they don't have any today

My Plan for an extended ammo and component shortage...I am aware of an extensive group of people coming from South America to the U.S. over the coming months...if each person can smuggle in 1 brick of primers, I’ll make like 1 billion dollars...I’ll tell them if they get caught just say they are seeking asylum then they can deliver the primers to me..

Relevance that use of force has to the conversation?

View attachment 457278
Price gouging is when you have a natural disaster and you're selling water, food, medicine etc needed for survival at exorbitant pricing knowing that people have no choice but to pay. If I asked $3 million for a 1967 corvette for which I paid $5000 new, is that gouging?

Price gouging is when you have a natural disaster and you're selling water, food, medicine etc needed for survival at exorbitant pricing knowing that people have no choice but to pay. If I asked $3 million for a 1967 corvette for which I paid $5000 new, is that gouging?
In that example, not that's not price gouging. That would be considered delusional. The term price gouging is not limited to necessities. In regards to most laws, price gouging is limited to necessities like food and water. But, price gouging in the technical definition does apply to what's going on with primers/ammo, and many other things, at this time. So, from an economic point of view, yes $1 per round of 9mm is price gouging, even though "no one is forcing anyone to buy them", it is still considered price gouging. I forget which state, maybe Oklahoma, been a while, price gouging refers to items that preserve life and property. I am not a lawyer, but I would imagine a good southern boy could argue ammo could preserve property during civil unrest.

But, this reminds me of my friend, we will call him Bubba. Poor Bubba had to sell some cars he restored due to some stupid divorce agreement. The agreement didn't specify any prices. So, Bubba listed cars for $200k and up, claiming they were extremely rare. Never sold a car, she never got her cut. I think he still has to list them at least twice a year.

She was a smoke show though.

Although I like adult discussions, like economic stuff, let's keep this to finding primers. The occasional rant about filthy capitalist pigs getting $400 per brick is okay. But, let's not nerd up this thread.

I can't wait for @andrew1220 to post primers in stock somewhere, he always pulls through for us. I haven't seen any in a while now.

Although I like adult discussions, like economic stuff, let's keep this to finding primers. The occasional rant about filthy capitalist pigs getting $400 per brick is okay. But, let's not nerd up this thread.

I can't wait for @andrew1220 to post primers in stock somewhere, he always pulls through for us. I haven't seen any in a while now.
Yeah it’s been awhile since I’ve seen primers.
My buddy just called me and said D&L in Warwick, RI had Winchester magnum small pistol primers for $70 per 1k today. He bought 5k.

I haven’t seen any primers pop up recently. But I’m hoping for a little luck. 26 more days and I’ll be a free man living in NH with a few more available sources.
Check the classifieds here. Some just posted and not outrageously priced, all things considered.

I got some of the #41s from Larry a few days back. They're going to a buddy who hasn't had any luck since I'm not loading any SRP cartridges.

Also, if anyone's in an absolute pinch, I found a box of 100 Federal #100 SPP which missed my SPP purge. If someone is really struggling to find any and doesn't have a stockpile, they're free to anyone on here. It's only 100, but that's a range trip at least.

Outer limits in Holbrook had a very limited supply today CCI LRP and LPP this afternoon.

$8/100. I bought 300 LP which was the limit. Probably still have some left in the morning.

Did they recently start selling primers?

They always had the black powder stuff, didn't realize they had a reloading stash. Haven't been in there since July.

They always had the black powder stuff, didn't realize they had a reloading stash. Haven't been in there since July.
No, they were never in the reloading game before. They currently get some occasional primers as a item of opportunity if they’re available.

I think right now they are finding people to sell them lots ( not a lot, ha I mean lots like groups of mixed stuff) of a variety of things and then whatever is in it is what they have. I’ve seen shotgun 209s in there from time to time as well but it’s never more than 50 boxes at a time.

edit. Steve beat me to it

Last edited:
7 March
Has the well gone dry, or am I just not hitting on all 8 cylinders in my searches lately. I know we're in a drought but the bigger sellers usually list something once a week or so, even if it sells out in 20 seconds. All I'm finding is a few 209 or 209 M primers locally. I had to stop looking on Gunbroker before I spent my daughters inheritance. Been sorta distracted this week , but didn't see much of anyone listing stock for sale. Although I did get a nice shipment of pistol powder from Uncle Larry this week.

Last edited:
The site that lists itself as, this is a quote from their site;

"THE LEADING DISTRIBUTOR of quality reloading components and ammunition" ............ hasn't listed duck squat in more than a few weeks. It's going to be a dry spring. But in the mean time i bought 3 bags of dried peas and can hit a soda can at 25' or whatever it is across my basement , with my wrist rocket" *******

Back
Top Bottom