Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Not primers, but Larry has a bunch of new die sets in stock if anyone's looking. Just got a 3 peice set in .45 colt for $39. Got a primer pocket cleaner and a pen to get the free shipping.

Last edited:
God damn I need to stop looking at the classifieds. Ridiculous.
I don’t think any of them actually reload/shoot.
I was thinking the same thing. A-hole flippers. I stopped at cabelas the other day, and heard a guy say he was buying just to resell. I hope they get stuck with what they buy.

I was thinking the same thing. A-hole flippers. I stopped at cabelas the other day, and heard a guy say he was buying just to resell. I hope they get stuck with what they buy.
I saw a guy buy primers and then saw them posted a couple hours later for 4x what they paid

There's some guy in NH selling 10k CCI SRP for $850 on AL...I mean, it's not the worst I've seen, but its not great. If anyone's desperate.

Tempting to grab more...
I bought some in late September last year and paid $118 for a jug. Up $30 now. Not really surprised though.
The $30 is not a huge deal. Depending on what you reload.

If reloading 9mm for example, those 4lbs will reload over 5K rounds. $30 is nothing spread over that mnay rounds.

And once prices increase, you dont know if they will go down. 6 months from now you might be wishing you spent the extra $30 instead of the extra $60 you have to pay.

The $30 is not a huge deal. Depending on what you reload.

If reloading 9mm for example, those 4lbs will reload over 5K rounds. $30 is nothing spread over that mnay rounds.

And once prices increase, you dont know if they will go down. 6 months from now you might be wishing you spent the extra $30 instead of the extra $60 you have to pay.
Yeah the $30 is somewhat meaningless I realize. And for 9mm I can get almost 9k rounds from a 4 pounder [laugh]
That $30 adds like a 1/3 of a cent per round!!!......[laugh]

Probably the same dude from Maine that's selling primers and powder in the classifieds...

Could be. Falmouth Maine? I think, can't get on to check, must be down for maint or something. Must be an l.g.s. in that area?
Seller did have quite an array of half bricks.

Want to take a ride? I'll be in your driveway at 8 tomorrow morning.
Fair warning- I smoke and swear a lot and am prone to road rage. And I get hangry.
1613747570705.png

I'm in if you want to grab me on the way by I have a couple of have forks pre ban of course. Falmouth isn't to far from cabelas we can stop on the way back if you didn't mind.

And yet they walk among us , there's an ad in the c's for 50 rounds of .45 GAP for $500 Like WT actual f***
to be fair;
1. They are gold dots....Premium ammo

2. Seems everyone wants to haggle these days so I build in 10% to my posts. You can have the whole box for not a penny more than $450.

3. I tried to sell them earlier in the year for anything, literally the post said I would take one 50 round box of 22lr or $5 Dairy Queen gift card. Got no takers, so I’ve gone the other route.

Finally got the 5 gal pail of 38 spec cleaned and unprimed. There were about 100 unknown to me brands. I am thinkinjg of just putting them in the scrap pile. Not like I need brass. Thoughts?
Load them up, unless they are so out of spec that they aren't usable.

A member on another forum says "D&L IN Warwick RI has has SRP in stock all week. $69 a brick CCI400 limit 2 just In case you are out that way Id still call first. Theres a line around the building everyday for ammo $31.99 Blazer brass 9mm box of 50 limit 5"
Can't say if this is true this very minute.

I will distract the seller with my incredible good looks and charming personality (that some here may have fell victim to, but will not admit. I know who you are), and while distracted, St. Andrew will smite him from behind, and he will be smoted.
Then you guys can swoop in with your stabby pitchforks, and he shall be stabbethed and well aerated.

And there will be much rejoicing, and we shall feast upon breakfast cereals and orangutans. And we shall sing and dance. The safety dance!

I will distract the seller with my incredible good looks and charming personality (that some here may have fell victim to, but will not admit. I know who you are), and while distracted, St. Andrew will smite him from behind, and he will be smoted.
Then you guys can swoop in with your stabby pitchforks, and he shall be stabbethed and well aerated.

And there will be much rejoicing, and we shall feast upon breakfast cereals and orangutans. And we shall sing and dance. The safety dance!
Count to 3 for the Go signal?

"Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom